Wow...

Jotaru

shinobi-no-mono
FC/Active Member
This actually kinda makes me sick...

LeiinGODMODE.jpg

I wonder how that dude is doing with Relic upgrade....considering he literally has EVERYTHING for PLD....and then some im sure...

~Dar

I can't even start to think how you would amass that much money to begin with... This has got to be easy 200M+; where do you get that kinda cash?!

Maybe he's just got goldsmithing buddies and try'd for HQ on koenig shit and sold everything that NQ'd. Unlike other cursed shit, koenig is relativly cheap to make :p. Same with hades+1's? lol im going more likly that he bought those.

Kraken club can be gotten with a little dedication, Shadow mantle he musta went to a dynamis group that only allowed tanks to lot and got lucky. I'm not exactly sure what the belt necklace, and rings are, though i think one is jelly.

He does have a lot of cool shit but if your a nice enough person and a great tank that show's up to everything its not that hard to imagine getting lotsa nice shit. Or he could just be another Apocopoo :p lol (MNKS should be first in SH harness order cause we get more use out of it! And it should be Apo > Der because sackholders have more priority for drops! blahblahblah you get what I'm saying) :p

There are only two rings I'm aware of with the model of his left ring: Vivian Ring and Defending Ring. I imagine you can guess which a PLD75 with all that crap would be wearing.^^

This is pretty much the resulting equip of a PLD who is highly dedicated and got in on the ground floor of JP HNM LS when they began forming, I imagine.

-benny

I'm gonna play devil's advocate and inform benny that the Marksmanship Ring, lowbie RNG ring that adds Rng. Acc+ without the Accuracy- penalty, also has the same model ~_^ Not that it matters... I doubt he's wearing a Marksman ring to hit stuff with his Rosenbogen+1...

Back