Worst Ayssea Party Yet

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
Last night, Tuesday night (JST) -- I got into an exp alliance on worms in Abyssea. It was pitiful... Within a two-hour period, I only gained one level and about 12,000 curor. (sp?) --- There were so many unopened chests and people going AFK. The guy assigned to open chests kept afk'ing and eventually, we realized that there were only 4-5 of us fighting and healing so we just gave up and left.

I went off and did more CoP stuff with another alternate character. Did the Minotaur and Mammets, solo on NIN this time.

Need better Abyssea groups!

Tonight's Group is going much better:

cati_20120822.png

and going up...

cati_20120822b.png

And things really picked up, finally!

cati_20120823.png

Edit: 310k/hour a little after that screen-shot. Love it. :)

Last edited:
i might come back and start over also

It's very easy, just get your self into a Gusgen Mine bones party from level 11~ onward until you can enter Abyssea at LVL 30. It may be hard at first since you can't get any keys to open chests (i.e. be the key/chest bitch for leeching exp). You may need to stick with FoV/GoV in other areas to get leveled up. Technically, if you stay in Gusgen and Level Sync down with another person, you can stay there for a good long time. Every 6 bones kill set, will gradually net you 600-1,000+ exp per six bones + normal exp received.

If you can get Cruor to buy Forbidden keys with (25,000 Cruor for 50 keys) you'll be able to level up until each limit break. (assuming new character without limit breaks done)

There are a number of Valefor veterans playing still, just scattered among different linkshells. Norrissnake helped me complete the last limit break for getting 99 with Aa & Cati. :)

Cheers.

Oh yeah, DNC sub is key for a number of jobs now.

SCH and RDM -- effectively dead.

NIN, WAR, MNK, THF, WHM, BLM, BST, RNG, BLU - All primary main jobs these days.

You'll still see BRD support here and there, it's just messy in normal alliance exp situations. You may or may not get songs if you're in a party with a BRD. (it's a large exp zone)

These are just my observations since I've been actively playing again.

yea i got like 5 90's i played a bit a year ago with a real life buddy on a different server. i just hit 95 on my bst working on the last limit break today

yea i got like 5 90's i played a bit a year ago with a real life buddy on a different server. i just hit 95 on my bst working on the last limit break today

Oh, ok. That's different than from what I picked up from your starting over post.

Good luck on the last break.

its a pain in the ass just farmed for a house still need the 2 things for the stun i will try again tmrw hopefully with better luck

its a pain in the ass just farmed for a house still need the 2 things for the stun i will try again tmrw hopefully with better luck

I was able to get all the items needed within about an hour from Dangruf Wadi, Opo-Opos and Crabs.

Cati and Aa both had an item, but only got to use one since the fight went so fast.

Still haven't had time to get on a cap out to 99, probably this weekend if the stars align correctly. :)

Back