woof

Aelfinn

Moose
my puppydog:

saranac.jpg

female
her name's Saranac. great, extremely energetic dog. well... guess she's really my brothers dog now since i dont live in AK anymore lol.. but still.

My kitteh!

He's fat (look at the overhang), strong, and dumb.

He headbutted the monitor off of my desk when someone was fluffing a trash bag.

Attachments

• Mickey.JPG
    Mickey.JPG
    263 KB · Views: 26
My cat, last summer, when moving out of the place rented in Newport. Cant see it, but ffxi was running on the laptop.

Oriononibook2.jpg

Faye's dog always tries to bite me :abso-not: :abso-not: :abso-not: :abso-not: :abso-not: :abso-not: :abso-not:

LF isn't that a mac your cat is sitting on...

Nope, that was the Gf's Fujitsu7010 i think? with a really gay 200$ "skin" on it with dumbass hello kittie crap, but not as bad at the one Fodd posted.

Pretty pets - even your chubby one Arch.

Here's Mythlon & my pets:

Ebony being the lazy bones. He weighs in at 13 pounds.
14may04ebony.jpg

The whole gang. Quest, the doberman, Sakura, Japanese bred Maine Coon, & Ebony, the huge domestic.
IMG_1189.jpg

edit:
Finally found the ones I was looking for! Ebony sleeping?
IMG_1214.jpg

Quest going for a walk.
Picture125.jpg

Last edited:
Aww at your red doberman :(.. We had one named Sadie that died just a while ago ;;..... looks just like your's.

I have a silky yorkshire terrier, a cocker spaniel, and a doberman now, and three kitties, linux, salem, and binks.. pictures soon I suppose..

Holy thread resurrections Batman! I just couldnt help myself, I wanted to post these just because shes sooooo cute. My new (well, weve had her for 14 weeks or so) chocolate lab, an offspring of one of Nolan Ryans (lol texas rangers baseball team) pure bred dogs. Thought you dog lovers might enjoy em.

image7fs2.jpg

image4wp3.jpg

image5vw6.jpg

image6lu2.jpg

image8th5.jpg

image1by7.jpg

Sorry for the 30943 pics, but i cant help it ; ;. Take em down if its too big a load or whatever...but that last one looks like ^_^ to me, she was sleeping on me this morning, so, THAR.

Back