Winnar = SE

Andreay

too bad they'll never entertain the notion of joining the BBB, THAT MIGHT ACTUALLY RESOLVE SOMETHING.

oh and I forgot to mention, WoW still has weekly schedualed server downtime for maitence, tuesday mornings for about 8 hours, and has servers with more lag than FFXI.....

F We strongly question the company’s reliability for reasons such as that they have failed to respond to complaints, their advertising is grossly misleading, they are not in compliance with the law’s licensing or registration requirements, their complaints contain especially serious allegations, or the company’s industry is known for its fraudulent business practices.

i lol'd

Talune said:
actually its quite ammusing...

S-E has 42 complaints in the past 36 months according to the BBB
http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Business/CompanyReportPage_Expository.aspx?CompanyID=13168063&hAKAID=1&hAddrID=1

yet blizzard has 342 complaints in the past 36 months
http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Business/CompanyReportPage_Expository.aspx?CompanyID=13050668&hAKAID=1&hAddrID=1

with that in mind, the BBB gave S-E a nice "F" and blizzard the dredded "B"

go figure.... :confused:

With those scheduled maintenances, they implement new parts of the game as well as any tweaking that the game needs that players have felt need to comment and offer suggestions about on their official forums provided for the purpsoe of socialization as well as filing complaints and bringing topics to discussion even if 90% of it is, "lol gank'd." Complaints don't fall on deaf ears and players aren't favored over one another by region and the GM's are actually helpful. Also I have only ever been DC'd once and I have never been unable to log back in when the game was not under maintenance.

I'd say the ratings are fair.

I dunno about you Aida, mabey its just where I live, but I get DC'ed more in WoW than I do in FFXI. Not to mention, in WoW they have seperate versions for different regions (Europe has a different version than the US, with classes having different abilities and the such) and I haven't seen anything from the weekly downtimes other than being able to get good prices on the shitty AH in IronForge. Also I have noticed that the players of WoW are a lot more immature than those of FFXI, but that could just be the server I'm in.

All in all I like FFXI a hell of a lot better, have had less problems, and better luck with the GM's, just wish this vid card had enough power to run FFXI.... miss it so much =\

I live in the US so *shrug* not sure what the problems are with the servers cross-continents. As far as idiots go, I'd say there's the same amount however in WoW you don't even have to worry about them ever again since you're not completely helpless as far as exp and questing goes going solo or simply with a few close friends. In FFXI you're forced to be around the idiots one way or another and you can't get rid of them due to the group-oriented nature of the game.

Here's the difference:

Blizzard
1.75%
Making a full refund, as the consumer requested

0.88%
Making a partial refund

75.37%
Agreeing to perform according to their contract

1.17%
Refusing to make an adjustment

20.53%
Refuse to adjust, relying on terms of agreement

0%
Unanswered

0.29%
Unassigned

Square-Enix
0%
Making a full refund, as the consumer requested

0%
Making a partial refund

25%
Agreeing to perform according to their contract

0%
Refusing to make an adjustment

13.64%
Refuse to adjust, relying on terms of agreement

29.55%
Unanswered

31.82%
Unassigned

Pretty poor performance IMO.

And, of course it displays my beautiful table perfectly in the preview window, but removes it when I post ><

Talune said:
oh and I forgot to mention, WoW still has weekly schedualed server downtime for maitence, tuesday mornings for about 8 hours, and has servers with more lag than FFXI.....

hell ya >_>

to be fair, FFXI was blowin up PS2s for a while at release, gotta remember that the game was out for almost 2 years when it reached our hands

blizzard probably has more complaints because the player base of their games is much more juvenile lol ><

oh and btw, it's not just your server talune, while most of the FF community is 18-35, i'm fairly certain most of WoW is 10-18. My server is just as bad, and i have vowed never to deal with hunters again as a result of never having played with one that didn't cripple a group or cause some sort of collapse due to obvious maturity issues

lol

hunters >> all other jobs

just like...

wow >> all other mmorpgs

<_<

blizzard sucks you like get snow, square is just a shape so that why it get an F, shapes do no harm whereas blizzards can like freeze people alive.

Deretic said:
blizzard sucks you like get snow, square is just a shape so that why it get an F, shapes do no harm whereas blizzards can like freeze people alive.

Quoted...For...TRUTH!

Back