Whatcha watchin?

Shinare

Knife Seller
FC/Active Member
Just curious what people are watching these days, I've kinda fallen off the anime train recently and I don't know much about the new shows that are worth seeing.

Right now I'm watching Revolutionary Girl Utena... again. >.>

I love the curry episode... oh, and the lesbian undertones (if you see the movie *overtones*) are always fun.

Ok, so I like the girly shows... doesn't mean anything... ;P

if you want a really good series watch BLEACH.

other than that Gundam Seed Destiny and Naruto are the only other series I keep track of nowadays...

If it's old I know it. ;P
Though Ranma is good, I get tired of it if I watch too much of it, same with Inuyasha, her (Rumiko Takahasi) stories seem to drag on and on to me. Actually, so does Utena, oh well.

I'm curious what new stuff is out that's worth seeing. >.>

I like XenoSaga a lot, there are 8 eps out now.^^ Available at...

www.anime-kraze.net Click on the BitTorrent tracker for downloads.

X the TV series is really good... and another good one is saizen eyes(aka 3x3 eyes) i like the tenchi series a lot also.....hmm what else....you really should read angel sancturary >_>;; SOOOOOOOO good....*gasm* 6 books out right now but still....sooooooooo good if your into evil angels trying to over-take heaven with demons trying to stop them from taking over heaven and incestuous sex along with transvestite demons and a lesbian demon....and quite possible some gay people... then this is the manga for you!!! .........besides setsuna is ungodly hot....along with all the other dudes in it x_x; what more could one ask for!??!

angellucifer.jpg
see even lucifer is hot!

setsunasad.jpg

First of all, Rosiel is the closest I come to being gay. On a message board I used to mod for he was my avatar.
(much smaller version of this http://ourworld.cs.com/BeautifulKiller2/ros21blue2.jpg) ;P

I have all of Angel Sanctuary on my computer, but it's a crappy translation also my moniter is a POS so it makes it hard to read the small text.

Anyway, yeah, all those shows are good and I definitely like X the show more then the movie, movie kinda sucks, especially if you haven't seen the show.

Well, thanks for the suggestions, even if I've seen most of them they are good shows. ;P

BLEACH and XenoSaga are something new though, at first I was hoping XenoSaga was part of the game but I guess not.

Xenosaga is actually the story line from PS2 game. So far its following it exactly. (only on episode 4 at the moment) I never really finished the game so I never got to know what happened in the end...so this is kinda cool for me. =P

ohhh...another awesome anime i just finished is

Excel saga!! watch it!!! XD

Koul I've read all the volumes of Angel Sanctuary (I think there was at least 18? I don't remember)...interesting series...if you ignore moral bounds..but meh it kept me busy for a while.

Not an anime buff, but Ive been watching Berserk, and Ive been watching Char's Counterattack. Berserk is cool, chock full o' blood.:boese048:

Back