what what?

Genno

Whimja
Lmao, man, at first when its just his chocolate lips in that star...I was creeped out. Then I was wondering how the hell you found this, and I was even MORE creeped out. Good find though, I laughed pretty hard. I ALSO LAUGHED HARD WHEN I WAS ASKING YOU WHAT THREAD YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT AND YOU WERE LIKE "WHAT WHAT?" AND I WAS LIKE "THE FUCKING THREAD YOU SAID YOU POSTED FOR ME" > WHAT WHAT? Good times genno, glad you're back.

i first saw this in zeldon's comment on vent. I don't get the appeal of this video. Gunther is at least funny in a self-mocking fashion. Also the tits:idiot ratio is much more satisfying in gunther's crap.

Genno I hate you... stupid song stuck in my head aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

There are better ways to spend your money neg, although if you bought it, you could post any picture on there you wanted, and when kids went to that site to gross their friends out, they could be treated to you with your PB&J picture, or the NACL one =D

Nah, I mean, I like gaping meatholes as much as the next priest, but when it broke 200k, it was going to dip too heavily into the money needed to buy tubgirl.com.

Back