What the world thinks of RDM JSE...

Ehon

(Z_z)
Coworker sent this to me... and I totally agree. I loathe the RDM JSE.
arg.gif

http://www.tiredstudent.com/img/misc/rdmjse_hateit.jpg

hahha I like the taru comment on the left bottom - tarutaru look cute in everything!

pfft at least whm isnt the only one with goofy cap any more.
>.> now if i'm a condom head, at least all the rdms are too XD

ooo I like it, although im not a redmage....and ive been drinking water in mexico.....and ive been in the sun 24/7....and im wasted.....and ive seen so many boobs Im getting dizzy cause of the blood monopoly my crotch is running.

FS - Umm, yeah... you're familiar with it tho.. it's like a meshing of your WHM and BRD Artifact...

Ashmus... Ashmus... Ashmus... See boys and girls... THIS is an example of what a alcohol does to you...

I hate it.. but I hate it in the context of RDM... I'd be pretty pleased if I was a bard or something and got it... it does look slick.. but.. umm RED MAGE.

I refuse to trade my pimp hat for a snow cap (or condom cap as Meli calls it). :arg:

------------------------------------------------

Though, moving past that.. has anyone actually SEEN the gear? I've seen a tarutaru with the hat... but I haven't seen anyone else with it. A few pieces have been on the AH, but never sold... (hat sold for 2.5 mil).

I guess it does beg the question--what is changing in the game that they feel RDMs need less MND, less INT, less MP, and more melee accuracy and the new "shiny" magic accuracy. Anyone have an idea what the formula would be for magic accuracy to MND/INT? Maybe follow the same rules that DEX/AGI follow for accuracy/evasion?

If that's the case... statistically, a magic accuracy of +20 (which I think is the entire set... don't remember right now)... would be like MND+60 and INT+60... (isn't DEX+3 and AGI+3 = 1 accuracy/evasion?) but just for landing the spell... not for potency (read: elemental spells)... and how does that figure into duration. Also, if it's only +40 (mnd+2 = white magic accuracy+1, etc)... then my errant gear is basically just as good... I have MND+38 and INT+37-ish+ pies when wearing errant, pimp hat, mystic club, and between nimbious shield and astral shield.

Using Phalar's logic on the Company Sword---people have bought them, it can't be for the looks... just need to figure out why and their purpose.

Okay, enough rambling... just posing questions--welcome feedback and ideas (and actual sources if anyone has found anything).

On a side note, as an up and coming Samurai... the new SAM JSE is sweet and I look forward to the Auction House raping me for the cost of it.

Magic Accurancy - Maybe make enfeebing magic stick on better?

Conventional wisdom is that Magic Accuracy works basically like + to a variety of magic skills, helping you land enfeebles and elemental magic and all that stuff better. The only support I'd seen for this is logic and reason, but it really does make sense.

-benny

Seriously tho, melee acc+? wtf? Same on the BRD/RDM lvl 50 rare/ex subligar related quest jerkin things for rdm/brd... again i say... wtf?

FS-

Maybe this is motivation to push our parties to let us melee again! ^_^

Yep, get out that flag pole and swing away!

Back