What rich people do in their spare time...

Aluciont

Aluboss
FC/Active Member
femina.jpg

femina2.jpg

Note: Femina Subligar costs 8 million gil each.

Not sure why, but for some reason I have a hard time feeling sorry for poor old Ash. Oh I know why:
aristo.jpg

Then again, synthing three aristocrat's in a row is pretty much flooding the market beyond compare, considering how expensive those are lol. But yeah, I'm sure this guy wasn't filing any bankrupcies...

I should relevel Clothcraft. Its Lvl 25 from my noob days. Too bad I quit because I got 'bored' when stuff was still cheap ;_; Estimates say its around 120M to get from 99->100 clothcraft.

Maybe if you don't count how much you get from sellback. I mean there are so few people at that level that anything you can make to skillup on is going to sell for breakeven because there's just so few of them in existence. You can name your price. And if you make 100 Errant Capes while skilling up trust me, one of them will be a Mahatma Cape

My guess with the poor photoshoping is that he made two, the middle one was probably the first one copied and pasted in from higher up in the log.

It does appear photoshopped, but even if it's 2 coats or 3, I still don't feel sorry for him.

On another note, Lauranathalas was shouting to sell an Aristocrat's Coat in Jeuno last night.

Back