6)Rouroni Kenshin(sp?)
5)Samurai Champloo
4)InuYasha
3)Full Metal Alchemist
2)Love Hina
1)Onigai Sensei!

ok now your turn!
edit
omg i just now saw the first 6 epsiodes of bleach... FREAKING AMAZING!!! now bumped to #1 on my list!;)

Last edited:
Wow good question...

let's see

In no particular order, Hunter X Hunter, Ranma 1/2, Rurouni Kenshin, Hikaru no Go, Matantei Loki Ragnarok, El Hazard (Bugrom ahahaha), Full Metal Panic, .hack//sign, Noir, Spiral (if we overlook the wretched way they glossed over the final episode), are the ones that come to mind easily. In terms of number of times I've watched it, HXH is prolly my favorite^^ but putting them in an exact order would be hard~

-benny

Well I like anime, but I would only say I have a top 5

1. Cowboy bebop (duh)
2. Ghost in the Shell SoC (awesome series and movie)
3. Samurai Champloo
4. Inuyasha
5. FLCL

I dono top ten but....i'll just list 12 that I really enjoy

Sailor moon
X ( X/1999)
Excel saga
Bleach
Vampire Hunter D
Ehhh....the anime blows but Angel Sanctuary is good manga :3
Read or Die
Blue Seed
Iczelion
Ronin Warriors
3x3 eyes
Neon genisis evangelion

ohh benny had some good ones too
Full metal panic is awesome and so is .hack

Hmm...

I dont have TEN favorites, but I do have some I enjoy:

-Berserk (as odd as it was, I *loved* the ending)
-Mobile Suit Gundam (including the feature-length movie Char's Counterattack)
-Boogiepop Phantom
-Paranoia Agent

Case Closed.

Pwn

Berserk was good, I borrowed the whole series dvd from my friend one weekend, couldnt put it down, just watched all of it. It was good.

I have a couple of DVDs myself, but I've seen what I don't have from my friends boxset.

On a somewhat related note he's going to Otakon(sp?) and going to pick shit up for me while he's there.

Hmmm good question.. let seeee (digging in the Archive of Anime)

Gundam Wing
FLCL
Noir
The Nadesco
Project Ako (classic)
Cowboy Bebob
Samurai Champloo
Flame of Recca
Bleach
Naruto (Absolute fave right now)

hmm in no particular order...

- gundam seed / seed destiny
- naruto
- bleach
- onegai teacher / onegai twins
- dnangel
- cowboy bebop
- uchuu no stellvia
- full metal panic / fumoffu / second raid
- hunter x hunter
- fruitsbasket
- read or die
- his and her circumstances

and of course... dragon ball z =P

oh benny forgot to add his 2 favorite animes to his list...hes kinda ashamed i guess...but he likes to watch reruns of pokeman and dress up as sailor mercury when he plays ffxi...

Ekan said:
oh benny forgot to add his 2 favorite animes to his list...hes kinda ashamed i guess...but he likes to watch reruns of pokeman and dress up as sailor mercury when he plays ffxi...

I don't have to take that from someone who listed Fruits Basket and KareKano >.>;; oh who am I kidding, I love those animes too /cry

Jiiiiiiiigglypuuuuuff Jigglyyyyyyyyyyypuuuuuuff

-benny

Sailor moon
X ( X/1999)
Excel saga
Bleach
Naruto
Boogiepop Phantom
Haibane Renmei um... everything that guy did :p Niea Under 7 and Lain
His & Her Circumstances
Princess Mononoke and everything that guy did :p Spirited Away, Kiki's Delivery Service, Castle in the Sky, My Neighbor Totoro, haven't seen Howl's Flying Castle yet
Peach Girl XD Meli's girl anime list also includes Piano and Fushigi Yugi

Hate to admit it... but I watched Fushigi Yugi.. (the whole thing)... I almost cried at the end :blue-cry: .... hahaha it was a good story. (oh by the way the crying thing ..... NEVER!!!)

Lets see along with those couple favs are Blue Gender, Slayers (all of them!), Full Metal Panic, Full Metal Alchemist, Get Backers, Demon City Shinjuku (another classic), Ninja Scroll, Armatige, Aeria, Vamp. Hunter D (both movies), The Last Vampire, Monster.... man couple more that I can't think of the titles right now lol....

Most depressing anime I've seen in completion....

Evangelion (watched it like 5 times and still get mad confused but kinda get the gist of the message it was tryin' to tell):confused:

Vampire Princess Miyu ( think out of 26 episodes, only 1 ep, the helpless person that's gettin' chased by demons lives to see another day. Other then that.. don't expect any kind of happy ending at the end of the ep.):blue-cry:

a little too serious for me lol

Last edited:
Yeah... evangelion is really... akward... the last like 2 episodes didn't really fit it to me... was still pretty good though

Animes...
  • Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou
  • Seimaden
  • Saikano
  • Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien
  • Fruits Basket
  • Hikaru no Go
  • Rahxephon
  • 12 Kokuki
  • Scrapped Princess
  • Last EXILE
  • Love HINA
  • Rurouni Kenshin - Seisouhen
  • Rurouni Kenshin - Reminiscence
  • Gundam SEED
  • Gundam SEED Destiny
  • Slayers
  • GetBackers
  • Ai Yori Aoshi
  • Ai Yori Aoshi Enishi
  • Aishiteruze Baby
  • Marmalade Boy
  • To Heart
  • Ai Mai Mi ! Strawberry Egg
  • Samurai Champloo
  • Onegai Teacher
  • Onegai Twins

Hayao Miyazaki's works
  • Princess Mononoke
  • Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind
  • Porco Rosso
  • Kiki's delivery service
  • Spirited Away
  • Laputa - Castle in Sky
  • My Neighbor Totoro

Isao Takahata's work
  • Grave of the Fireflies - I almost cried :abso-not:

Yeah yeah, I'm a dweeb.

As far as I know, from what I've heard around, Evangelion's budget program got scrapped at the end, thus ruining its ability to portray the story as it wanted to T_T Still a great series in my opinion.

Also, my first real Anime series I watched (I'm not a huge anime fan, not by choice, more by time restriction... Anime is fawking hawt) is Escaflowne... That was damned cool XD Though the movie sucked ass... Wasn't anything like the series, just more gore.

Back