What Are Everyone's Thoughts On Ffxi Orchestrion Rolls?

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
As someone who's first MMO was FFXI, it holds an extremely dear place in my heart. There were countless memories made while playing but the music is what brings me back the most.

The idea of playing certain FFXI songs in your personal house is incredible to me. Mog House, Ronfaure, Gustaberg, Ru'Lude Gardens, and Sanctuary of Zi'tah are all some I'd kill for. There's many more I'd love but I don't want take up the whole post listing off song names, haha.

For me, this would be nothing but a positive to add to the game but I'm curious if everyone else feels the same way or if there's even a want for it. I could some people potentially seeing it as immersion breaking that songs from the previous MMO are in-game but, to me, throwbacks and homages to other games is a big part of FFXIV. Personally, I'd prefer the exact songs as well as opposed to remade renditions if only to fully preserve the nostalgia.

Would anyone here be interested in this? Has something like this ever been brought up or mentioned by the developers? I'm not holding my breath, by any means, but I'd love something like this.

submitted by /u/Lexaraj
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Back