We Are Back!

cool.

-ara

Just echo'n the others and wanted to say thanks for putting in all the work you do for this site!

:shades02:

weee glad these are back up!

Coming to FFXIV?

had a question for you Eth, assuming you play FFXIV and there are dedicated NA and JP servers... which one will you choose?

I've asked this question to a few people, and had 50/50 feedback, people want NA servers because of the Japanese dominance in FFXI, and people (like me) want Japanese servers because of the authenticity like FFXI :).. or feeling before..

weee glad these are back up!

had a question for you Eth, assuming you play FFXIV and there are dedicated NA and JP servers... which one will you choose?

I've asked this question to a few people, and had 50/50 feedback, people want NA servers because of the Japanese dominance in FFXI, and people (like me) want Japanese servers because of the authenticity like FFXI :).. or feeling before..

Ugh.. I had not heard any confirmation about regionally split servers, but if there were, I'd probably have a character on both sides. My Japanese is not fluent enough keep up, if I were strictly in a Japanese server.

Honestly though, I don't think split servers will happen... unless I have missed a key piece of information.

I thought I read in an early interview that they weren't regionalizing the servers.

Every time they have talked about the servers they were the same as FFXI - Worldwide Integrated servers.

Yep, Yep. That's what I thought.

I really believe I'll be working on two characters ~ depending on how they setup billing / accounts / how many characters on 1 account, etc.

When I do more than one I tend to work on one and ignore the other until I feel so guilty about the ignored one I reverse it. I don't think I could do it in a balanced way. Which is too bad, because I end up missing playing my mules.

Back