video downloader firefox plugin

Benny

{too weak}{Black Mage}
FC/Active Member
Has anyone been using this and had trouble with it recently? I know it's borked for firefox 3.0 but this was on a 2.something version so it's not that... I tried using it to get a youtube video that I know is there and working, and it tells me that site is not supported >.> Link to video if it helps is http://youtube.com/watch?v=ciit66heERQ&feature=related. This is annoying the crap out of me, lol.

-benny

I'm looking to get the flv (or any) file in the first place. All I have so far is embedded media.

-benny

No, I didn't have time this morning before work to look for other video downloading plugins. I'll check that out when I get home (searching for different plugins was, of course, my next logical step). Thanks :).

The one I've been using is named I think literally "Video Downloader". I only used it a couple times but it had worked fine til I tried this morning.

-benny

Downloadhelper is working for me right now in Firefox 3. Just go to the youtube page, click tools > downloadhelper and at the bottom it will list the retrievable flv files.

Attachments

• flvdownload.PNG
    flvdownload.PNG
    252.8 KB · Views: 9
Holy hell there's a million of these plugins. Lol. I can't even find the one I was trying to use, I don't think it's that one, doesn't even matter anymore though. I'll just try one of the other bazillion plugins that do the exact same thing. Had no idea there was so many...

-benny

Thanks guys for looking at this^^

You gotta understand that the only time I use this is when I'm able to find music on video that I can't ... "find"... through my normal channels. Which is relatively rare. Haha.

I appreciate the help, both of you.

-benny

Back