Verdict on Logins

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
How is everyone's login experience going?

Still getting 1017's or other problem like can't load world lists?

I said this a couple times in game, so pardon the repeat, but I logged in twice tonight. Once on PC, once on PS3. Both attempts were successful on the first try, and I haven't been kicked off.

I was 1017'd for ten mins or so at around 8 pm edt. Still huge improvement.

Also, areas are quite packed now. Previously empty areas are now full of people doing stuff. I'm impressed.

They are taking this VERY seriously, and they are handling things very well!

I was 1017'd for ten mins or so at around 8 pm edt. Still huge improvement.

Also, areas are quite packed now. Previously empty areas are now full of people doing stuff. I'm impressed.

They are taking this VERY seriously, and they are handling things very well!

There is hope yet.

Ok. I hope to start scheduling company events and adding more people to the ranks as things get more stabilized.

I didn't have a very good experience last night, so I'll try again tonight and also hope to get a mass of online time this weekend.

Got logged in this evening no problem, but there are masses of people around. Everywhere. lol.

Ok. I hope to start scheduling company events and adding more people to the ranks as things get more stabilized.

One issue I'm having: when people ask if anyone is up for ________ in the FC or LS, I have no idea if I'd be of any use or what the content entails, it it has any pre-requisites, etc. I don't guess we have a ton of people so green at the game, but I just wanted to throw that out there.

One issue I'm having: when people ask if anyone is up for ________ in the FC or LS, I have no idea if I'd be of any use or what the content entails, it it has any pre-requisites, etc. I don't guess we have a ton of people so green at the game, but I just wanted to throw that out there.

The first company events will be benefit types, Ex: Reduced Teleport Fees for 24 hours, More Exp per kill for 24 hours (5%), Bonus stats to level 10 or below... etc.

Things like that. We can't do much more than exp and build our characters right now, but as a company we can give people certain benefits for 24 hours at a time.

I'll post more about this in the FC forum once I figure out which bonuses to run this weekend. :)

Sorry, those are more appropriately called 'Company Actions'.

'Events' as a FC/Linkshell Group -- will come later. (as we get more people leveled up)

Can't wait! Well on my way to 50 either way. Think I'll be 40 pld by the time the weekend starts.

Play time this weekend will be more limited though. Helping future room mate's current room mate move, then either the next weekend or weekend after I do the moving. I should start packing...

Leveling up stuff is really a blast. The Fates are quick and good XP and you don't feel alone grinding on mobs. Happy so far with the system.

Yesterday I got 90000, then 3102 for like, 90 minutes to two-hours. Since has been smooth sailing, peak time or otherwise.

Logged in when I got home from work, around 7:30pm PDT, and was instantly put in a queue of 368 people. But even that only took about 20 seconds.

Edit: Also, according to Reinheart on the forums, they're planning to implement an AFK auto-kick feature next week. That should make things even better.

Back