Valor Surcoat, Hidden Effect?

Archain

Kitteh Paws
Taken from this thread, it seems to state that you actually recover 30-40% of the "covered" damage as MP when cover is used. I'm going to assume the % is high, but the fact that it converts covered damage to MP is kinda cool, I thought that a PLD may want to know this to add to their bag of tricks.

That sounds pretty damn nasty, lol. I'm only going by what I see on the thread, but it seems as if "Enhance Cover" actually does this.

That's cool, Garret can do the following

Cover
Cure IV
(0 MP)
Take a hit or two from mob
(full MP)
Cure IV
(0 MP)
(full MP)
Cure IV
(0 MP)
(full MP)
etc.

until cover wears off. That will build lots of hate.

Wowzer! Amazing hidden effect... One of the rare "not so useless" things Square put in the game, if it actually works.

To dynamis!

So....I guess everyone and ther mothers gonna hit up Quicksand Caves and get a Save the Queen if this is true......

~Dar

It seems that there's a hidden effect on the Saotome Haidate as well (SAM Legs).

Enhances "Third Eye" ability seems as if it will not only anticipate the move, but actually counters it as well.

U miscalculated Fod, it'd go something like this:

Cover
Cure I
(0 mp)
Take a hit
Sneeze
(0 mp)
Take a hit etc... i partied with Garret a LOT and this has been parsered by Archain.

Dunno how much stock I'd place in this, though granted, SE strangely tells us little about what many stats do.

We need Xarcabard to get this, yes?

I'm looking forward to the 27th, I'd love to see someone get one of these.

yeah haidate makes thirdeye counter. It only counters physical attacks and TP moves will just be anticipated. the sucky thing is that i have to be wearing the haidate to actually counter... cant be macroed in.

yeah haidate makes thirdeye counter. It only counters physical attacks and TP moves will just be anticipated. the sucky thing is that i have to be wearing the haidate to actually counter... cant be macroed in.

I watched it in action last night and I really get a kick out of seeing it work =P.

Back