Valefor Gillseller Wars....

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
Here is a video that I took last night during the LoO fight....

It is the Annaa group VS. the Valxxx group.

Please ignore the people on vent at the start of the video, they were in Dynamis at the time. (Dynamis leads to insanity....)

http://www.ultimals.com/video/loo.avi

This is a DIVX file, please right-click and download to watch.

This file was being uploaded at 5:11 AM EST, If you cannot download it, please wait a bit longer for it to finish uploading. Cable modem upload speed sucks doggy toes. >< :arg:

omfg that was awesome...

dunno how se can say they don't trust fraps as evidence...it'd be kinda hard to create that yourself...

That video would have been considerably better if Archain was in the channel saying 'I hate bitches!'

Visuallyappealing.jpg

Sidenote: People on vent are insane...and really old sounding.........*backs off kinda skurred*

Er... Man, they really suck at MPK'ing, lol.

How many times did they die? To not even get the mob?

Anyhow, I'd rather the -aa group get it, they *usually* aren't as hostile as the Val's... but hey.

Well,

I am irate at the Val*** group and am so ready to just go all out doing whatever I can to make their lives hell. The -aa group has never trained us to my knowledge while the Val*** group is very aggressive.

Also... at the risk of people biting my heads off, I'm inclined to believe the -aa's may not be gil sellers at all. They are well known as them... But if Ultima LS was a LS from country where we spoke neither of the two main languages, our NM-camping ways would probably be viewed the same ways. I don't condone NM stealing or MPK'ing, but I am led to believe its possible they MAY be legit players... Who knows.

Jotaru said:
Also... at the risk of people biting my heads off, I'm inclined to believe the -aa's may not be gil sellers at all. They are well known as them... But if Ultima LS was a LS from country where we spoke neither of the two main languages, our NM-camping ways would probably be viewed the same ways. I don't condone NM stealing or MPK'ing, but I am led to believe its possible they MAY be legit players... Who knows.

You make a valid point Jot, something I thought about before. However the amount that they camp and sell items recamp and sell etc etc... leads me to suspect things. The Vals are just downright pieces of shit, they MPK steal and are complete assholes worse then Element group....but not by much.

~Dar

hehe just had a thought...

Wouldn't it be cool if a GM caught a gilseller trying to mpk someone and just makes him attackable by other players? lol

Could be just like when someone calls for help, cept it'd be:

Gilseller can now be attacked by other players!.

lol Gilseller starts running up and rng shadowbinds then EES's him for teh win :bfg:

lol killing Gilsellers in jeuno..

Valgilseller <Found it!> <F-3> <call14> Pulling Now!
Talfus's Ranged attack does 25 damage
Valgilseller is asleep
Talfus calls for help!
All of Lower Jeuno rapes Valgilseller!

eh bored ramblings of someone at work
Talf

LMAO that is the funniest thing i've seen. I can't believe that crap goes on. In WoW, they are called ninja's and campers. In fact, about 20 minutes ago I ran into a chinese ninja, and he tried to steal a chest I was trying to get too. He waited till after I cleared the Elite mobs (they are WAY harder than normals) he tried to jack my chest. However, he got aggro, and I ninja'd the ninja. He got made, and started yelling at me in some foreign language, for wish I proceeded to make alot of fun of him, since Japanese players are not on the American servers, I can use slang and terms that I could never get away with in FFXI without being blacklisted (nothing bad, just alot of changing letters around to make my words confusing). His insults included "f#ck-you, your mother" and "You are no man" which proceeded to only make my /laugh emotes faster. I couldn't believe the guy. I told him "I was here first. I cleared mobs, tough" and he could only type random jibberish and "Can't you see I was wanting box?" They will ninja all chests if you are tied up fighting mobs, and steal named mobs, and stealing skinnable corpses and mining nodes. Fortunately, there are ways to counter in my game. You can go pvp enabled with some horde buddies around, and duel them, which activates their pvp, which they will get slaughtered for. So, your ideas about making them attackable are in WoW.

Back