User Profile Winner

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
I've been plowing around the forums, finishing up the last bit of updates and things I've wanted to accomplish.

After getting the URL rewrite system finally to the point where I think it is acceptable, I started poking around peoples' profiles...

- Some people have added some nice pics.
- Some people have taken advantage of the privacy settings.
- Some people are using the picture albums
- Some people are just silly
- Some people figured out how to use the signature system

But, only one profile I found, took advantage of the custom formatting. That would be Jazmin....

Ultima Linkshell - View Profile: Jazmin

Nothing wrong with it all, the bright colors will certainly wake you up. :icecream:

PS: I don't think you people need view my profile over a 1,000 times. :/

I tried some of that way back when, but I couldn't make it look nice.

:p

I didn't know I could do that.

lol how I make a picture show up there?
User CP -> Edit Profile Picture (4th option down on the left side of screen, the last one in the "Your Profile" section)

lol my profile has been bright green since last year :p good to know someone else took the time to change their colors, though. so boring looking at the rest of your profiles in the forum default. :p

:p good to know someone else took the time to change their colors, though. so boring looking at the rest of your profiles in the forum default. :p

I'm trying! I am severely computer challenged. If it doesn't involve money, I just don't get it.:google:

lol my profile has been bright green since last year :p good to know someone else took the time to change their colors, though. so boring looking at the rest of your profiles in the forum default. :p

Yeah but you lost any points you may have had because you used Comic Sans

when did you add these color things for profiles?

oh well, mine is now blu/purplish.. all for you soj.

And EAT THAT ETICKET! comic sans!

when did you add these color things for profiles?

Been there for ages. The whole thing was designed to be a mini-social networking system for large vBulletin boards. I don't have the accessory apps such as the blog system that goes along with all of that. You can have your own mini social groups and act like a high school clique if you wish. :tounge-1: :google:

ohh so basically when all the cool profile stuff was added with showing your friends, amount of visits, etc?

OKAY WHO WANTS TO JOIN MY AWESOME HIGH SCHOOL CLIQUE!?

ohh so basically when all the cool profile stuff was added with showing your friends, amount of visits, etc?

OKAY WHO WANTS TO JOIN MY AWESOME HIGH SCHOOL CLIQUE!?

Yeah. It's been awhile and the major next revision is due out towards the end of this year or into early next year.

O I got it! Now, who wants to make me one of those uber cool sig thingys? Else I shall do something silly and put a pic of my guard cats down there!

O I got it! Now, who wants to make me one of those uber cool sig thingys? Else I shall do something silly and put a pic of my guard cats down there!

Good Job! I would assume that's your Tattoo?

I'm sure someone can whip up a signature image for you.

Back