Unable To Download Patch Files. [30413][25008][20495][20495]

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
Am Aussie, been trying since maintenence ended to install the patch but it keeps giving me the error code between 30 ~ 48 mb. I tried Newbchu's solution (porting forward) and it won't work since I'm reliant on public wifi, trying to get into the default gateway keeps giving me 'connection error'.

These are the following steps I've taken to try to install the patch:

1 - Turning off my firewalls
2 - Using a VPN to connect to Singapore (TunnelBear)
3 - Changing my DNS to 8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4 or 4.2.2.2, then flushing the DNS
4 - Restarted my PC after doing steps 1-3
5 - "Run as Admin" on the .exe
6 - Deleting the FFXIV game folder in My Documents>My Games (of course backed up elsewhere before deleting)
7 - Make changes to Internet Explorer as according to steps provided in this thread

None of the above has worked. As I'm a new player who only started in August, I don't know if this issue happens every time a patch drops. I never had this issue when I first installed, or even when I tried to reinstall a month ago as I was moving to a different PC.

Hoping to find a fix before the end of the week but feels unlikely, seeing how everyone else has managed to find a fix somehow. I just wish there was a way to manually patch instead of going through the launcher. This would make life so much easier than jumping through all this technical hoops.

Continue reading...

Back