trying to get the parser to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Subdriven

Non-Validated User
I can see all the raw logs that it is saveing.. and I changed the feilds that I want to see fromt he battles... but nothing is showing up.. still says 0 battles and no info after 20 fights.. ver 1.7.1

Sorry for the slow response. Do you have all your chat filters off? If you don't see battle messages in your chat log during gameplay, then it can't parse them.

Ok.. I was used to a different parser (which sucked) that loged everyting as I played... I guess this one u have to stop the parser and it calculates it after that?? so I got it to work 2-3 times.. and loved the info that it gave me.. but then I tried the other day and now I get a error and it closes it self I copied the log it makes.. here it is.. am I doing something wrong?? I feel like a noob.. lol should I turn on the debugging thing??

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.
************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'DvsChatmon, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'DvsChatmon, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
at DvsParse.ParserApp.Stop(Boolean ClearData)
at DvsParse.Interface.ParseDisplayForm.startParsingToolStripMenuItem_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
DvsParse
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/Desktop/DvsParse.exe
----------------------------------------
System.Windows.Forms

Hmm, this one is supposed to log everything as you play. You shouldn't have to stop anything to see results.

As for the error message, it looks like you may have copied some files around? Or maybe dragged it to your desktop? Everything has to be run from the original installation directory, if you want to drag it to your desktop you have to drag it with the right mouse button and make sure you choose Create Shortcut from the menu that pops up. Do not choose copy or move.

but it worked exactyl like it is right now 2-3 times in a row.. I didn't change anything... I'll try from the main dir again..

ok.. I made a short cut this time an dit works fine again.. o_O wonder how it worked from my desk top the first 2-3 times...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back