Treasure Pool change or glitch

Elvier

FC/Active Member
On two occasions recently I had some items just disappear from the treasure pool when I was the last person left in the party. These were not important items but it worried me that something appears to have changed.

First, No, my inventory was not full (42/70).
Second, I was fighting an NM when people invited me to join the party midway in the fight. They were the party leader.

On one occasion, the party leader warped out then disbanded. The treasure pool just disappeared. No warnings.. nothing just poof.

On the 2nd occasion, the person just left the party or kicked me .. not sure which but the pool again just went poof.

Hmm.. inventory is set to auto-sort (Don't know what if any effect this would have but just mentioning it)

The only thing I could think of was it was coincidence that the party leads broke the party. But when the lead warped.. I was the only one left in zone and the items should have fallen according to this:

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Treasure_Pool

If all members of the party exit the current zone, and the last member of the party to leave has room in their inventory, they may receive all the items remaining in the treasure pool (or as many as their remaining inventory space can hold).

So is this usual and I just now am noticing it or has something changed or is glitched? Might want to test it yourself so something important does not get lost.

Well if you were still in party after he warped you should have obtained all items. I know items are lost if the party is disbanded, or atleast used to be that way. I remember I was helping someone get a testimony years agoe, and others were key hunting so we made an alliance. We had gotten the key but they stayed to help get the test. Once the test dropped, the other party leader, who was alliance leader disolved the alliance and everything was lost.

For individual parties it applies the same. Only thing I can think of is if he hit disband before the warp actually was finished or recognized. If there was clearly a period where the party was still in tact with you the sole person remaining in the zone, I would call glitch on it.

Maybe you had lag at the time.

Other treasure pool weirdness.

We got a ??? wand and whoever had it got it appraised. Maple Wand. So I passed on it-I have one of those, and don't need another, even if my SCH is only 10. I ended up being the last person in the zone and still got the darned thing. I know I passed on it. I made sure to pass on it, as I did not want it.

I do have auto-sort on. Maybe auto-sort causes glitches.

If you zone into or out of your Mog House with treasure in the pool, your current lot/pass on it is nullified and you have to lot or pass again.

-benny

Back