TP Return recording

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

Xrave

Non-Validated User
I didn't see it mentioned in the upcoming ideas in the readme, but I would be very interested in an option that records TP return on WSs.

Average TP return would be "ok", but it's really hard to see what returns you're getting if you average all your WSs together. I'm looking for something that records all your returns for WSs performed in a party and reports on each.

Example would be saying I did a 15% Rampge 13 times, 16% Rampage 101 times, 17% Rampage 44 times, 6% Mistral Axe 5 times, 12% Mistral Axe 15 times, etc.

Eventually I have plans to include very detailed WS reports. Ultimate level of completess would include something like this:

Summary of all Weaponskills
Number of Weaponskills Used: <number>
Low / Average / High: <number> / <number> / <number>
Weaponskill Accuracy: <percent>

Individual Weaponskill Breakdown
Weaponskill Name: Rampage (example)
Number of Times Used: 20
Low / Average / High: 720 / 834.2 / 1090
Weaponskill Accuracy: 100%
Low / Average / High TP Return: 13, 15.6, 18
13 TP return %: 15
14 TP return %: 20%
15 TP return %: 25%
16 TP return %: 15%
17 TP return %: 15%
18 TP return %: 10%

Weaponskill Name: Mistral Axe
Number of Times Used: <number>
Low / Average / High: <number> / <number> / <number>
Weaponskill Accuracy: <percent>
Low / Average / High TP Return: <number>
n TP return %: <percent>
n+1 TP return %: <percent>
n+2 TP return %: <percent>
n+3 TP return %: <percent>
n+4 TP return %: <percent>
etc

It won't happen in the next version because I already have more than enough things to do for the next version that it's already goign to be around a month before another release, but yea we're on the same page here, I've had this idea in the back of my head for a while now :)

While you're at it, can you record TP at the time the WS was used? That'd be useful for correlating TP to WS accuracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back