[tonberry + Kujata - Fc Islander [ Recruitment ] Sg / My / International Players

RSS News

Syndicated News Service

<Islander>

Introducing Islander, founded by Silver Surfer
Here everyone is treated like brothers and sisters (Like, a costly... Ops Cozy family XD).
We have:

Choco Bagel - Logical & Odd thinker
Kai Kai - Our very own Super Model 爱美到不要命
God Messenger - Torpedo shooter, pretending innocent like Neville Longbottom, always ask 'Why always me har ?'
FF XiV most beautiful Slut - Hiyate 肉脚
Mizore Yoroizuka - Our Kan Cheong Tanker

We are recruiting, SG / MY and even International players from other countries to join our family.

Requirement :
- We are a medium size guild now on Tonberry if you are patient to help and grow with us.
- We are a very small size guild now on Kujata if you are patient to help and grow with us.
- English / Chinese Speaker (Or at least can understand a bit)
- Fresh newbie to the game to old experienced players welcome.
- We willingly to guide & help, but you must willing to learn as well.
- We can provide you all the answer, but it is good for you to try out & understand yourself too
- For Japanese Speaker, we are willing to learn Japanese too (Choco Bagel can speak Jap).
- Positive Mindset and helpful, willing to learn
- Cheerful, easy-going, Chatty, able to handle jokes
- Strictly Not dramatic, Not Political, self-centered personality
- A MUST join our discord, as all our information is on discord
(Remember if you don't feel like communicating, there are no point to join any FC)
- Voice chat is not a must but it would be good if we are doing stuff together, like the raid and stuff.
*** Normally we hang out on discord every night to have fun. Join us with a mic (Ops, not the mic inside your pants pls)
( Can rank up being Talkative on discord ) "^_^
( Few of us normally stick around our discord for music and do dailies together )
- Carefree with some drive to do end-game dungeon
- We have everything from the Max level FC to Max airship & Submersible

In-Game Whisper on Tonberry : Silver Surfer / Mizore Yoroizuka / Sleepie Sleepiez
In-Game Whisper on Kujata : Silver Surfer / God Messenger / Zhaocai Mao

Discord : Silversurfer#5091 / instinct#5228 / Henrietta#2108

We don't Welcome
- Lazy and expected to spoon-feed all the way.
- Negative personality and full of assumption
- Sneaky & starts private message everyone and spread your assumption. (Talk to us or put it on the table for discussion)
- I joined your FC, it is your duty to carry me, support me in whichever way what I wanted.

Our current aims
- 5.1 Static is formed and running, the 4th Team is setting up.
(You can join our FC without joining our In-House Static, but once you joined, it is a commitment to progress together)
- Mount hunting

Our Discord Channel @ [ https://discord.gg/5kxQPnv ] or [ https://is.gd/QG3ZZL ]
Once you join our discord, Send a private message to any of our Admin, and tell them you wish to join our company in-game.

Our Free Company House @
Tonberry - [ The Lavender Beds ] - Ward 15 ( Plot 33 )
Kujata - [ Shirogane ] - Ward 7 ( Plot 37 )

We are also preparing to move into the up-coming Foundation Large Plot.

You can just apply directly at our Company House Placard

Continue reading...

Back