1Kiter
3Rangers

We tried out this KSNM fight with this setup:
Rdm
Whm
Rdm
Nin
Thf

It didnt work out so well, but I think with the first jobs we can beat it easily.

Here is a runthrough.
It hits like it has a Kraken Club, but the kraken club has Damage:150 instead of 11. So it has to be kited. However you can land Gravity and Bind on it very easily. Problem #2 is that when you are kiting it, it falls asleep and regens while its sleeping (1%/second). So you have to keep it awake, this is a hard task because it constantly casts stoneskin on itself that absorbs a ton of damage. The last problem is that he does a MaxHp down move that all Rams do, however this ram likes to SPAM it so you need a whitemage to constantly erase and CureV the kiter (which causes MAJOR mp issues), not to mention that the whitemage needs to keep a fair distance from the kiter as to not be hit by Paralyzga which it also casts. One final thing I forgot to mention is that it doesnt have TP, or doesnt need TP to use its job abilities because he has the ability to run them off one after the other.

Even though these are somewhat hard puzzles I think it can be done.

Anyway, if you want to help ill give the people who helped all the drops accept for the Rare/Ex Axe and the Rare/Ex Scythe because thats what I want from the BC. But some good items drop there that are worth a fair amount. Here is the Link

http://ffxi.somepage.com/bcnm/56

thanks for your help!

Back