To former Intuition members...

oh my god.

#1 I miss Raizor
#2 I miss Raizor
#3 why'd he have to quit ;_;
#4 I would be *scared to death* to do Shadow Lord with a PT of 58s now lol
#5 I wish Raizor would come back.
#6 I was 71 Alchemy *over 14 months ago*. wow. I'm the laziest bastard on earth, lol.

Thanks for the awesome blast from the past Gun ^^

-benny

PS: I miss Jan too ;_; and her cute koala, lol

wow brought back some memories

I teared up a bit ; ;
Thanks for putting a link... I had forgetten the adress, but it remembered me o_O

woot, i can post now!
Yeah, i recently saw the link to that in my yahoo bookamrks at my dads house that i never really use so i went back for some nice memories.
Im glad just about everyone landed in the same place, but what ever happened to Jan?

Hm... from what I understand, Jantemis tried to create a JP linkshell, had some kind of incident with Lostsoul, the JP linkshell failed, some tension started between Lostsoul & Jantemis, and Jantemis quit the game. Whether she quit as a result of either the JP linkshell failure or what happened with Lostsoul, a combination, is anyone's guess.

Actually, I halfway remember someone saying she just switched servers? Maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

I heard the argument with Lost deal too, but didn't want to get too too nosey or anything =X

Something about Lostsoul helping Jantemis, and Jantemis was in a party with some JPs, then told her something to the effect of, "What are you doing, Lostsoul? You're making me look bad in front of my JP LS!"

From what I understand, Lostsoul was totally in the right, but you'd have to get the story from her.

Wow, that was along time ago.

What happened was, i wanted to do a bc60 because i've never done them before(at the time) so jan asked me to join her and her JP ls that was going to do them i think there was 9 people that went total. anywho, people were going to random to see who goes first and who helps goes with who into the bc, i really didn't care about the drops, just wanted to do it for fun because i haven't before. well, i got put at the end of all of the bc runs and i wasn't allowed to go into any other bc expect my own orb. for whatever reason, i don't know, guess it was because i was the only english person or something. So i decided i'll just go to bed(was 6am at the time) because i knew it would take forever to get around to my turn and by that time i might have fallen asleep, which i didn't want to do. so i asked for a d2 and left. next thing i know im getting angry tells from jan about how this and that, blah blah blah and how i made her look like and ass infront of everyone and such, long story short ;P

Neodevilbane said:
Hm... from what I understand, Jantemis tried to create a JP linkshell, had some kind of incident with Lostsoul, the JP linkshell failed, some tension started between Lostsoul & Jantemis, and Jantemis quit the game. Whether she quit as a result of either the JP linkshell failure or what happened with Lostsoul, a combination, is anyone's guess.

Actually, I halfway remember someone saying she just switched servers? Maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

she was in the jp ls called mights i believe, and she quit due to real life problems she was having, not the thing between me and her.

benny said:
#6 I was 71 Alchemy *over 14 months ago*. wow. I'm the laziest bastard on earth, lol.

i find it even more sad i was a 61 blm over 14 months ago.

Back