Time Card Question

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
Hi there,

I'm new to FFXIV, and I've been trying to find information on time cards for the last couple of days. You see, when I try to purchase one from the SE store... it doesn't let me click the button???

" Note: This 60 day digital Game Time Card is only valid with European Square Enix Accounts. Please double check the region of your Square Enix Account before purchasing.

This product is a digital 60 Day Time Card for FINAL FANTASY XIV. FINAL FANTASY XIV is a subscription game and you will be required to pay a monthly subscription as well as purchasing the game in order to play. " [x]

I'm on an EU account as I'm based in the EU. So that shouldn't be the issue. I played the trial version last year, and then bought the complete edition (before shadowbringers came out), so I have the license for the game. I just never joined the subscription as I couldn't afford it at the time.

I now want to buy a time card so I can play, as I was under the impression time cards were so you don't have to have your credit/debit card on a repeating sub? But do I need to subscribe AND buy a time card for that to work??? That seems confusing.

Thank you for helping me clear up the confusion!

submitted by /u/ThatSpaceAce
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Back