Thurs 21 Dec Salvage 9 PM ET

Fodder

Ultima Legacy
Benny will be leading this event as Sarah, Trewgle, and I are all RL'd.

Please have 2k AP for one assault zone ready prior to 9 PM ET so you can attend.

Lotting: Tonight will be main job style lotting pending a decision by the LS as on how to handle Salvage drops and we get a feeling for how it works.

/ Will be there.

I posted some of the stuff I found and some of my personal experiences in Salavge in this sorum under "decent salavge info"; check it out, I think the info will come in handy. :)

Gah hate work-_- Have fun lol

~Pitlith

edit: I might be able to get off early tonight so might be on 9:30ish est. If help is needed still, ill be up for it. This isnt a guarantee though. They dont let me know until 9:00ish est

Last edited:
As I understand it, we wiped on third mob. Stuff happens sometimes and we wipe, but I also understand that people did not bring and use reraise items as they were told. You all know the drill. We shouldn't have to say it since we've been saying it for so long, always bring RR to any event you might die in. You waste precious MP that could be better used to swing the outcome of a battle in our favor.

In my case, I had a RR item... a gorget that I couldn't equip once inside. Bad foresight on my part.

I think one of the main reason we wiped was because we started with fomors ... ._. I apologize (again) because I didnt know that SilverSea Remnants = fomors. It's not that I dont think we are capable of taking down fomors but It was a horrible place for first timers. Not only does the normal Fomor AoEs suck for people w/ ~500HP but, from what I understand, the fomors constantly respawn. I apologize for not making it clearer that we would need RR itemms like not RR equipment. I promise those that are thinking about attending Friday's run that Bhafaul Remnants is much easier and I'm positive we will be much more successful.

nm, for some reason i thought this was level capped -_-

Last edited:
I made the bad mistake of not emphasizing that no RR *equip* could be used within salvage at the beginning. We all need RR *scrolls* or *Reraisers*.

I then made the bad mistake of not considering that we might link several mobs in a pull - I intend to scout rooms with sneak/invis in the future, before pulling. I think I was too worried on time and tried to rush us. In the words of Uncle Jimbo, "well boys, I'm sorry I got you all killed."

-benny

Back