This Weekend (2/1)

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
I'll be looking for people to run Hyrda for relic purposes. (Anytime Fri, Sat, Sun night JST/Friday morning, Sat. Night EST)

I'm guessing I need to build some gear before trying to get to Coil. Until then, I'll be running CT for tomes and whatnot.

I see that CT really rains down some BRD gear. lol... got some booties last night while other BRD pieces just kept raining down on us. Aqua... I feel sorry for him, so many runs and so little to show for it...

Damn, I'm after the CT bard boots, too. I can help you with hydra up through titan, no problem.

Damn, I'm after the CT bard boots, too. I can help you with hydra up through titan, no problem.

Thanks to the help of Ales, Alexia, Defiant, Snugs, Aqua, Tia, Miko, Pixe, Garret and others I cannot recall:

Cleared Hyrda, Garuda (Hard), Ifrit (Hard), Titan (Hard) tonight.

I'm collecting tomes for the final relic weapon quest step... probably will take about two weeks to get all that I need. (900)

Titan was a beast and I'm truly a cream-puff when it comes to taking hits. (entry level gear, and all...)

Anyway, a big thanks to all that helped and stayed up to help!

Thanks to Ales, Defiant, Aqua, Miko and Alexia for the clean CT run. (I didn't die once!)

I finished my Artemis Bow last night. :)

Next on the radar is Garuda Ex. >> but I need more gear before I can do that battle.

Otherwise, more CT runs and other misc. runs to build Myth and Phil tomes.

I've spent a little time learning how to tank and deciding which path to take next beyond Bard.

Back