Things To Come...

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
This is what I've decided to do....

• I will keep the Ultima site going and kind of convert it to be more focused on FFXIV ARR. That means bumping all of the FFXI legacy material into a self-contained area, still usable but just bumped down.

• New FFXIV areas similar to FFXI but a little more reduced. The new FFXIV doesn't require a lot of walk through steps like FFXI since everything is kind of served up to you in games with directional maps and hints.

• The theme, colors and whatnot will be refreshed to FFIXV material and the banner reduced to just "Ultima"

• Functionality wise, the forums/site will be bumped down to the root domain, so no more /forums to get to the main page. Bookmarks and Google links should forward to the new locations after the movement.

That is about all for now, I'm patiently waiting for the next beta to begin and the eventual release of the full game.

Looking forward to seeing more familiar faces in the upcoming months.

Today, in just a short while -- the URL's will be changing.

Please just bookmark http://ultimals.com as the main connection point.

Hopefully, there will be no real break in linkage, but who knows... :eggface:

URL has been updated - fixing other inbound links and other junk that broke.

CTRL+F5 your browser if something looks funky. :)

URL has been updated - fixing other inbound links and other junk that broke.

CTRL+F5 your browser if something looks funky. :)

Google links > Fixed. They will regenerate over the next week or so to show the new links to older content.
Forwarding from old URL > Fixed.
Tapatalk > Updated (your client will auto-adjust)
Logins > You will have to login again since I kicked off the WWW from the address. (sorry!)

Any problems? You shouldn't have any, but contact me nonetheless.

Still poking out some small issues, sorry for the blank pages if you happen to get caught up in them. :eggface: More Eggs!

Back