The story of 3 relics and a pudding...

Better video should be incoming soon, when we find a mob with more HP. We were trying to chain 4 Darkness chains back to back before the mob died. Thought Puddings were resistant to melee damage, but apparently not, lol.

We were just discussing that on vent I guess after you left, trying to figure out a good mob will lots of HP. Arch suggested the WSNM Detonator Mob....

I saved this little gem, lol.

Annihilator-1036.jpg

Better video should be incoming soon, when we find a mob with more HP. We were trying to chain 4 Darkness chains back to back before the mob died. Thought Puddings were resistant to melee damage, but apparently not, lol.

I need Body Slam. Lets take your relic squad out to the Dahaks in Mt. Zhaylom.

Let's do this on a VT Elemental in sky. If we can get 3 SAMs with Zanshin or w/e the TP transfer JA is we can TP up then:

MS > MS > Coro > (Sams TP us up) > MS > MS > Coro > (TP wings) > MS > MS > Coro > Dance a jig.

That's 8x Darkness2

I doubt the mob would last through the whole thing, but it'd be fun to try. Maybe we could do this on lolGenbu?

Body Slam

Ono Come to Limbus Friday night and learn Body Slam in Central Temenos 1st floor.. Aelf got it there last Friday :D

No. It may stop at 2, but I've never seen any testing to suggest one way or the other.

Back