The Foxy Lady Fate

RSS News

Syndicated News Service

Hello all,

tl;dr: Do Kinko / Ginko Fates (any order) then do Outfoxed Fate, eventually Foxy Lady will spawn.

I thought I'd throw up a guide on what I have learned from a week of working at spawning the Foxy Lady Fate as well as googling what information I could find.

The Foxy Lady fate will give you 15 Sassho-seki Fragments usable to get the Tamamo Headband and Fox Kit Minion as well as the Stuffed Fox for housing. It also will give you the achievement "Naughty Girls Need Love, as Well"

Foxy lady is the last fate of a four fate chain, let's start with Kinko:

The Kinko Fate is a lvl 64 fate (lvl sync to 68) that spawns in the southwest region of Yanxia outside of the Doman Enclave entry. You will find a young Au Ra girl named Kinko hiding behind a cliff, speaking with her will start the "Freedom Flies" fate which is a simple kill enemies fate.Fun things:Around the halfway mark of the fate the Kinko will run away.Mikuzume will spawn around north of the House of the Brave wandering around in pain

The Ginko Fate is a lvl 67 fate (lvl sync to 71) that spawns in the northwest region of Yanxia. You will find another young Au Ra girl named Ginko in distress over the theft of shrine offerings. Speaking with her will start the "More to Offer" fate which is a collection fate. If the last time the fate has been completed was by a single player you will need 19 items to complete the fate.Fun things:Great way to get Chocobo exp, making this fate the Great Namazu genocide if you so wish.Mikuzume will spawn in the south near the Eastern Ryurin Bridge on the river bank, wandering around in saying random things

The Mikuzume / Outfoxed Fate is a lvl 68 (lvl sync to 71) fate that requires the two above fates to have been completed before spawning. It has a two hour cool down, spawns within 15 minutes of the last fate done, and will show on the map initially as "Mikuzume." This fate is a combo kill enemy and boss fate and will award one Sassho-seki Fragment upon its completion.Fun things:A small golden fox will spawn at a broken shrine at Yanxia 34.2 , 12.9 when the Outfoxed fate is up.If a Ginko or Kinko fate spawns after you've done both of them then the Outfoxed fate is on cooldown.

The Foxy Lady Fate is a lvl 70 'hidden' fate (no lvl sync) that will not show an icon on the world map and can spawn in these locations:

Spawn locations for Foxy Lady

She can spawn anywhere from 30 minutes to 7+ hours after the last outfoxed fate was completed, she can and will spawn outside of the 2 hour outfoxed fate window. She is easily seen from a distance making finder her relatively simple to locate. An easy way to see if she has spawned is to wait by the broken shrine at Yanxia 34.2 , 12.9 for the Namai Elder to appear so you don't have to fly all over Yanxia looking checking for a spawn. This fate has a reported average cooldown of 24 hours, with reports ranging from 12 - 36.

video of a 7 hour spawn after last outfoxed

Let me know if there is anything else I may have missed, I hope this helps with your fox hunt!

submitted by /u/Shrais
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Back