The Final Coil Of Bahamut Preview (10/16/2014)

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
The resurrection of the elder primal Bahamut is nigh, and Alisaie has petitioned your aid for a final venture into the labyrinth to forestall a reckoning that would tear the realm asunder. When the truth behind the Calamity is revealed, will Alisaie at long last have the answer she desires?

de67ce1934e112e2e8c28fed1864e975ce9ea3b9_0.png

de67ce1934e112e2e8c28fed1864e975ce9ea3b9_1.png

de67ce1934e112e2e8c28fed1864e975ce9ea3b9_2.png

Level RequirementDisciple of War or Magic level 50
Item Level Requirement???
Party SizeEight players
Time Limit120 minutes
QuestFragments of Truth
PrerequisitesPlayers must first complete the quest " Alisaie's Resolve."

There are going to be so few people able to see this until T9 is nerfed into the ground.

I'll kancho you so hard your children will feel it. Elite. I would love the opportunity to take a serious shot at T9. I feel like the group I raid with doesn't take that turn seriously.

I'll kancho you so hard your children will feel it. Elite. I would love the opportunity to take a serious shot at T9. I feel like the group I raid with doesn't take that turn seriously.

Yeah, well, my group may finally beat T6 this weekend after two weeks of trying. :/

So... There's that.

Don't feel bad. This entire set of turns is very difficult. These fights are less about fighting a boss and more about fighting scripted mechanics.

Don't feel bad. This entire set of turns is very difficult. These fights are less about fighting a boss and more about fighting scripted mechanics.

If one more person dies because of blighted bouquet on T6 again this weekend, I'm going to rip someones ear off. We are stable up until Phase 2 and with the grace of some Eorzean god, we have made up to the slugs/slimes stage.

I should do T5 one of these days

Back