Techinical Question

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
I don't know where to post this, but since this is something that it is more a techinical curiosity over anything else and I couldn't fing and Q&A thread for LL to ask that, I am posting here.

I am play weekly savage content with my static, and I know how they are, but after my ISP being under maintenece because of the pandemic for a couple of weeks I was with a very massive lag that my screen was almost freezing for 5 seconds and game didn't let me to cast anything because the game was saying I was casting already and I noticed some stuff at E5s and E6s:
  • I could actually see safe spot of Stratospear Fury's 14 by their aoes because the safe one appears first, like at Iffrit shooting the fireballs
  • The animation of the partners mechanic of E6s is different when it is about to end

So I was wondering: are those small details propositals for us who play with lag to be able to play even with our screen freezing all the time or did I see something that was not supposed to us to see/happen and I just could see because of my bad internet?

Thank you for you attention.

Continue reading...

Back