Supersize Your Gobbiebag With All-New Quests! (03/02/2009)

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
PlayOnline said:
4152.jpg

What adventurer hasn't long wished for a roomier receptacle to store the scores of sublime spoils snagged in the course of their abounding adventures across Vana'diel? Take heart, you Greedaloxes—your wait is over! Don't think you'll be able to procure this prodigious pouch free of charge, though, as the Goblin Bluffnix has devised a devious new assignment to test your mettle. What does the tightfisted taskmaster want from you this time? You'll just have to see for yourself in the upcoming version update!

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/index.shtml

"I need a Wootz Ingot, Behemoth Hide, and Shining Cloth." Remember you heard it here first!

Questable or bust. I'm too cheap to spend money on gobbie bags. Hell, I'm still at 65 slots, because every time I thought about buying the other items for the last step, I just kept thinking "that's three bronze pieces... that's so and so many % of a sponsorship... that's so and so much of my Aegis."

Pat calls Imperial Wootz Ingots.

Hopefully it'll have at least some questable items like the last set. I would love 80 gobbie bag spots. I'd always have room....

of course that's what I said about 70...

/cry

Bluffnix: Due to PS2 limitations I can't increase you Gobbie Bag!

Funny how they blame so much like storage on PS2 issues yet they always find a way.

I'm guessing items from WotG areas, but not sure what they'll be.

Back