Sunday, June 3 - Sign-up

sarahlynn

Bootylicious Mistress of the Night
Sign up here if you wish to attend Salvage this Sunday. We'll start at....let's say 3:30 eastern. Not entirely sure which zone yet. Will probably depend on turnout.
  • Sarah
  • Aluc
  • Magos
  • Pit
  • Def (maybe)
  • Kalia (maybe)
  • Varda
  • Tarja
  • Freak
  • Alexia
  • Aelfinn (maybe)
  • Faye (maybe)
  • Haku

Last edited:
/

Oddly enough the lvl 35 Ares Mask drops from there too Magos :D Doubt we will be going after those pieces soon though.

~Pitlith

mhmm5:30AM my time.

I will try and be there.

If for some reason we start really late i might have to leave during the run as i work also that day.

Possibly me.

If we do another Arrapago though, I need 2 MNKs. :(

I'll be there.

/

Oddly enough the lvl 35 Ares Mask drops from there too Magos :D Doubt we will be going after those pieces soon though.

~Pitlith

But....but....we must FORCE those NMs to stop beeing such stingy assholes and give us their lewtz! :arg:

:flipblue::devilange:finger::p:eek:joff:arg::icecream::google::confused::bfg::tounge-1::cool::arg::flipblue::flipblue::flipblue::flipblue:

I can't tell if the thumbs-up for the post means Freak agrees or the 4 flip offs means he disagrees... :confused:

So, I know if a person has 2/3 pieces and the lvl 35 piece drops, they have priority, but are possibly going to accomodate certain situations regarding this? Example may be if a person has lvl 15 and lvl 25 of a piece, are we going to go for NM that drops lvl 35 piece? I know it isnt a guaranteed drop but just not sure the direction we are going in regards to picking zones/routes/monsters to kill.

Might not be a good question seeing that I only have been on 1 run but oh well lol

~Pitlith

It's a good question Pit but it doesn't have an easy answer.

According to the original post regarding Ultima Salvage, our goal is the "completion of pieces."

Our goal will be completion of pieces, so if someone is 2/3 on a piece, they have the appropriate set commented, and the final needed piece drops, it goes to them without competition (Unless someone else is also 2/3 on the same piece).
http://www.ultimals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5388

As nice as it would be to do that, it's difficult to get people to dedicate AP/time to runs where (a) not much else drops or (b) the piece in question might not drop. Nonetheless, if our goal is to complete Salvage pieces, then the scenario you suggested would/should result in some accomidations to complete said piece. Especially considering the time and money it takes to upgrade the head and body pieces, it would be rather disheartening to sit 2/3 on a piece for months after spending x-million gil on synth materials.

Again, I realize that it's difficult to motivate people to do a zone with little guarantee of getting something for themselves in return. At the end of the day, though, if we aim to finish people's pieces anytime soon, we'll have to do zones/runs for specific piece completions at some point or another. :x

Just my two cents. ^_^;

I agree, and know it can go both ways. Another question of sorts, and sorry but I do get bored at work, but we are going for an even distribution amongst the majority of people on completion of items or are we allowing the drops and receiver of those drops to direct us on where we need to go? Meaning, 1 completion per person before anyone gets 2nd completion or if a person has a lvl 35 and lvl 15 piece of a certain gear, we will direct our attention to their completion?

~Pitlith

Edit: These arent questions really, but only ideas I guess, so dont take these for more than what is actually there. I'd rather things get brought up early so we can have an even more sturdy foundation to reside on.

lol means im in with a hidden i h8 u guys for deceiding to do salvage 1 week after i put together my own salvage ls but i still lo you and will go every chance i have cause im fuggin addictd.

on a side note i currently have about a 6 salvage pass buffer which means prolly for next few weeks i can do the 2 x a week runs with yall but at some point ill run out of assault points cause i alrdy go 2 x saturday with kalias ls and 1 x wends with my ls whch are my main prioritys i cant back out on what i joined/started.but any chance were i still got a pass buffer or extra poinnnnnts im IN no matter zone.

Heres for praying these supposbly "hard" new assaults will give 2 k plus points /em pray

Da FrEaKjoffjoffjoffjoffjoffjoffjoff i love salvage so I joffjoffjoffjoffjoff

Going to log out as BLM/NIN since i will be getting up like really early

In regards to accomodating people with 2/3, yes we will be doing that to some extent at least. There's a large amount of "runs" you could do in salvage (i.e. Bhaflau boss, Silver Seas NMs, etc) and if we go about them randomly, we're going to get nowhere fast in terms of completions.

I'm still torn on what run to do this day, I was thinking maybe put another LBC kill under our belt, and then we'd have even more of a reason to do Arrapago farming for Lv35 stuff. We'll see, I suppose, if we don't have the jobs for LBC, we'll do Arrapago.

Back