Story Skippers, How Is It Like?

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
I have a friend who wants to join me and my husband in this game. However, when I mentioned that everything in this game is locked behind story and he has to go through stories in order to get into any fight, he said he just want to go fight the monsters. He also mentioned that he's never a fan of JRPG or reading stories in game. He always skips the story and just go fight the boss.

We also make sure he's aware that he cannot escape the stories because every patch will come with stories and dungeon / raid locked behind it.

He confirms that he has absolutely no interest in story and he will skip them all. He also plans to quickly skip all ShB stories to go to savage as well.

So we plan to teach everything he needs to know at level 70 before jumping into dungeon and hopefully savage later.

He has to buy base game + expansion + story skip + level boost and needs us to teach him everything, so we wonder how it's like for anyone who has done this before? Is it hard to catch up as a new player? Is it tedious to skip story on every patch? Is the fight fun enough for whoever not knowing story at all? We don't want him to spend that much money and ended up not having fun. We both go through stories normally and never buy a level boost so we aren't sure how it's like.

Thank you every much for your insight!

submitted by /u/CatTeaAndGame
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Back