Some of these season's goods

Snuggle

Me Precious.
It makes me sad that there's only two people I can really discuss anime with in my current guild on WoW. Don't know if anyone has checked out some of the good stuff from these past few seasons, but I recommend K-On! and Gintama. These new episodes of Haruhi Suzumiya no Yuutsu were really fun, up until the Endless Eight; which makes me want to gouge my eyes out.

I admit to enjoying the 'moe' stuff. If you're into those kinds of animes, To Love Ru and Lovely Complex are seriously good.

Anyone else seen anything decent lately?

-Furax

Just FMA Brotherhood for me lately, and stupid Bleach filler episodes.

when are they coming out with that new anime, The Adventures of Furax, That Stupid Nub That is Trapped in a Place Called WoW? Aka taoftsntitiapcw for short.

HEY! I'm pretty good at WoW, actually. It's funny how many people are so bad at NOT STANDING IN FIRE. Still haven't downed Alganon yet, but we're working on it.

Soj, I think your step-mom is calling. She wanted you to clean the shitter by the lake. Better hurry before they get upset.

Sojourn, that cat in your sig scares the crap out of me.

Soj, I think your step-mom is calling. She wanted you to clean the shitter by the lake. Better hurry before they get upset.

She'll be surprised next time she takes a dump then takes a shower SINCE I SWITCHED THEM PIPES SHE'LL BE SHITTIN ALL OVER HER HEAD.

Don't let TV kitteh scare you Fiko, just don't get too close...

For anyone who likes the eiichi stuff, Fight Ippatsu Juden-chan has been entertaining so far. I need to browse through some more of this season's stuff and catch up with Requiem for the Phantom.

Furax: You might like Hetalia. It's just a bunch of 5 minute shorts (because Korea didn't approve for it to be a full-length anime). Season 1 is over so plenty to watch. It's funny, they just review world history in the funniest way possible (Each character has a name of a country, etc).

kk, i'm grabbing 1-13 dvd batches.

HAHA. This show is funny. But GG's karaoke filename made me laugh:
[gg]_Hetalia_Axis_Powers_-_Ending_-_Bonus_Faggoty_Karaoke_[DVD]_[0A00E877]

Last edited:
Sup RAX...currently looking for a home for my lvl40 Blood Elf Hunter when i get back (assuming i'd even continue to play when i get back)...what server u catz play on?..and don't give me that alliance crap....For the Horde Bishes!!!!!

Sup RAX...currently looking for a home for my lvl40 Blood Elf Hunter when i get back (assuming i'd even continue to play when i get back)...what server u catz play on?..and don't give me that alliance crap....For the Horde Bishes!!!!!

who wants to stare at an ugly orc for the whole game??

Hey Val - we play on Moon Guard. Dan is in some gay end game guild and I'm in an all gay and lesbian guild. It's very entertaining since I'm the only straight person.

who wants to stare at an ugly orc for the whole game??

lol Fiko my Elf is teh sexeh~ =P

Snuggle said:
Hey Val - we play on Moon Guard. Dan is in some gay end game guild and I'm in an all gay and lesbian guild. It's very entertaining since I'm the only straight person.

Moon Guard huh.. I'll see about transferring~

**Transferred~ Look up Zylren n say hello!

Last edited:
Yes, I am in some gay ass end game guild, aka #1 guild on the server in both 10s and 25s. BAM.

Val, I have connections with a guild called Shroud that is a bunch of wonderful people. I'll talk to the GM Mal and get you an invite.

Back on topic, does anyone else want to bomb Kyoani's HQ for making the same fucking Haruhi episode for the past 6 weeks? I KNOW I DO. For the love of GOD, check out Bakemonogatari, too. That show is just so fucking cool.

Back