Software Token Problem

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
Hello everyone. So after doing a dungeon this night I logged out to eat dinner. Then after dinner as I tried to log into the game and used my software app for the one time password it suddenly reset and is asking me for my registration info.

The Registration info is in our Account Management which I cannot access because the one time password software is no longer giving me the OTP to enter it in the first place.

After a while I thought I got lucky when I found my emergency removal code on one of my old file folders in my PC. Unfortunately when I tried to use it, the website said it is the wrong code/pw etc.

Can anyone help me? anyone else experienced this

I already posted a copy of this on technical forum as well but decided to post one here as well in case someone has experienced this already in the past. Thank

edit: Maybe the removal code is not working because it might be from my physical token from back in the day and not for the one on my mobile. Not sure since it has been so long lol. I have been using the software as far as I can remember altho I did have a security token with the 1.0 box I got waaay back.

Continue reading...

Back