<sociallyunacceptable> Looking Is Looking To Expand The Ranks! New Players Welcome!

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
Who are We? - I'm new to FFXIV but not new to MMOs. I started a small free company (Currently Rank 4) for my friends but now that we are settled in I would like to start expanding that friend circle and help the community! We understand how difficult it can be starting a new MMO and want to extend a hand for those folks out there!

Goals & What We Bring - We are looking for experience of all types to build an end game group for raids. Right now we offer help with Main Story Quests, Fate grinds, Profession Leveling and more. Discord available upon request.

Who Are We Looking For - Anyone and everyone! We want people who played 5 days or 500! We are just looking for a good attitude, jokes, and a willingness to help!

As my husband and I play with my brother, we are very family oriented...but very NSFW. We come with a warning label as we're a vociferous bunch. :) But don't let our cantor deter! Feel free to add me to friends list if you need a healer! ~Seraynity

Continue reading...

Back