So a few FFXI Questions...

Coice

Die Recently?
Instead of weeding through a lot of info, I have a few questions for anyone who is still playing...

Is kraken club still worth a damn to have, if not, what is THE item (not including relic weapons).

Aang posted in another thread, but do people still off the kings? And for what?

A.Body, E.Body, Salvage gear, any of this stuff worth a damn now that the level cap has gone up dramatically?

How long does it take to get from 1-75 now?

Dynamis still worth going to?

Has Absolute Virtue and/or Pandemonium Warden been legitimately taken down? Is there anything harder than these two?

Think that's all for now, I'll ask more if any more pop into my head. :icecream:

Instead of weeding through a lot of info, I have a few questions for anyone who is still playing...

Is kraken club still worth a damn to have, if not, what is THE item (not including relic weapons). K-club is still worth having and i see alot of peeps w/ it these days, but emperian (sp) weapons are the new hotness

Aang posted in another thread, but do people still off the kings? And for what? They are still cmped but its not rare to be the only one in the zone if HQ isnt a likely pop

A.Body, E.Body, Salvage gear, any of this stuff worth a damn now that the level cap has gone up dramatically? E.Body is still hawt but the rest is meh now unless they let the salvage gear become augmented which is a rumor i have heard

How long does it take to get from 1-75 now? like 3 days lol. but seriously can do it in a week 1-30 then dominion ops or abyssea PT key whore will have you to 90 in no time. (disclaimer) there is a price to pay for this as all your skills will be heavily gimped lol

Dynamis still worth going to? I havent done a single dynamis since ive been playing again so im not really sure but i never see shouts for it anymore.

Has Absolute Virtue and/or Pandemonium Warden been legitimately taken down? Is there anything harder than these two? I dont know if anyone even attempts to try these NMs anymore for various reasons number one probably being the gear isnt worth the hassle. Abyssea has been a game changer

Is kraken club still worth a damn to have, if not, what is THE item (not including relic weapons).
Empyrian/WoE GA,H2H, and Bow are THE items now. I use KC for procing Red/Blue (read up on abyssea triggering) and for doing my relic gun upgrade trials. DRK zerg is not used anymore, DRK is not used anymore for that matter.

Aang posted in another thread, but do people still off the kings? And for what?
Completion, Ridill, D. Ring, Black Belt. Ppl still want them.

A.Body, E.Body, Salvage gear, any of this stuff worth a damn now that the level cap has gone up dramatically?
AF3+2 better than E. Body generally speaking (in Abyssea anyway, which is all anyone really does now).

How long does it take to get from 1-75 now?
1-30, idk now, but with back to back FoV and the exp increase, I imagine it could be done in ~8 hours "normally", faster in a smn burn. 30-90 about 16 hrs in abyssea in a shout group. A "good" group would go faster, but most everyone in this category aren't leveling new jobs.

Dynamis still worth going to?
They're changing it, so maybe, we just don't know yet.

Has Absolute Virtue and/or Pandemonium Warden been legitimately taken down? Is there anything harder than these two?
Outside Abyssea - they are the most difficult. Define legitimate. TP burn with Perfect Defense = easy win on AV. PW I think someone said they'd fought it recently, but I don't recall specifics.

You should play again...

Back