Skill Accuracy not functioning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Michaera

Non-Validated User
First post, awesome parser, I've said my praise on the BG forums a little bit ago. So onto the business. :x I don't know if this is the correct place to post this, but I didn't see a "known issues" thread or anything, so I just wanted to mention that the skill acc% thing isn't currently functioning for me. It registers as "N/A" while partying with my RNG party, a case where I'd really love to see it reported if possible.

Is it a bug on my end, or known issue? :eek:

Thanks for the reminder. I know about that, I just forgot to remove that column before the release. I'll put it back in eventually. Eventually it will report the statistic "Total # of WSs missed / Total # of WSs attempted". I think Skill Usage % isn't working correctly either, that was supposed to be "Total # of WS attempted / Total # of normal+WS attacks"

If you could keep it in, get it functioning and all, it would be tremeeeendously helpful to a lot of us RNGs. It would be really nice if we could quantitatively figure out what gear results in an adequate Sidewinder/Slug hit rate while still keeping good damage. A lot of RNGs build for the epeen numbers but neglect the drop in acc that results. This would be good to remind them with :D

But yeah, good work! Can't wait for the next update! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back