Sigs

Fallingstar

Raise Botter
Hey guys, any of u good at making sig pics of chars and stuff? i know Jot and Byrdman said they were... well, i still need one.. well, not "need" but want... so if any of u have the time and would like to give it a try lmk, either here or in game, ty :purplelau

Unfortunately I lost my Photoshop when I reformatted my computer. I could make you one, but it would be very BASIC until I get Photoshop back... I can get yer character and all, and I can put it on a background (or if you see a cool picture you like, or a cool area in the game, send me a pic) but it won't be as amazing as the ones you may see on other sites. Just list your character model, body style, equip, pose, etc.

I would like my Moogle using Sneak Attack on me while I was grabbing my armor from my Mog House.

I would like me sleeping in a Royal Bed cuddling with a Behemoth Tongue like a teddy bear......

~Dar
:zap:

Seriously FS if you like mine, then talk to Ehon. I think my sig is awesome, he did a killer job on it. I'm sure he'd help you out if he has the time to do so.

Ok, thx guys, i'll talk to Ehon, but i'll post stuff here just in case any1 else wants a try;

Hume, female, blonde, long hair
whm and brd atm
my equip is a mish-mash, feel free to stick on godly stuff or AF will do, i'm fine with either...
Pose don't matter tho something dynamic is preferred :tounge-1:

Talked to FS today and will get something in the works... :)

I have created a few sigs for people inside and outside Ultima...

Here's the basics of what I need:

1. character model description
2. equipment you want to wear
3. positions/poses
4. favorite colors and fonts
5. phrases, sayings, quote, etc.

if you have the model view and have preposes you want me to use, send them as .bmps set on a darker green background.

either post here or shoot me an email to tiredstudent@gmail.com.

:number1:

Quick link:

The English model viewer is at:

http://www.autm8.com/Folye_of_Windurst/index.html

You download the viewer and the given text files based on what you want to see (full to see everything, limited to see everything except those object models that could be 'spoilers').

Regards,

Back