"Signature Maker"

A

Alyxia

Non-Validated User
Does anybody know of any programs that would be able to let me create a signature? I've seen a bunch of people with awesome sigs with their character either casting a spell, doing an emote, etc, in all sorts of armor. I'm just wondering if any of you know of any good programs that even a computer nooblet like me could use.

You've read my mind. Ehon made this killer sig that I'm using now, but I've got an idea for a new one (and since he may have quit, I don't know how to contact him). Just don't know how to go about actually creating it..

I used adobe photoshop to make mine, its not spectacular, but all it takes is get ffxi model viewer to get your favorite position, then take that picture in adobe, and using one of the tools cut just the image out and paste it on another picture, get some cool font styles and you got yourself a sig.

Byrdman said he'd make a cool one for me, im still bothering him on that

look I was so bored here, that I made one, what do you think?

If you want me to, Ill make you one Alyxia ;)

-389 gil to whoever can guess where that quote comes from first, cmon alu, you can double your gil supply

Taru with brown hair, the alfalfa style hair with a cowlick sticking up ^_^

BLM in all AF2 or RNG in all God Gear and the top stage relic bow. Mix em up, take some cool poses, have fun with this one, lol. Make me a cool phrase if you'd like ;)

I can make sigs too but nowhere near the intricacy that I've seen otherwise. My photoshop skills are ok but I lost the program T_T

Try yer hand at it Stel? ^_^

lol, of course!
Gimme one bored [Looking For Party] saturday and i'll do it on my laptop or something.
anyone else?!

Well I figured out how to cut and paste the 2 Modelviwer Shots that I have, but I dunno how to put those onto a background >.>

Print Screen and then paste the image into Paint with a solid background color, easiest to use is white or black. Cut the portion that you want, and open up another file that has the background you want. Paste the image you cut. Your person will appear on the background, but you'll notice all the "extra" you cut with it (the white background from the other image) is still there. Simply select whatever color it is (in this case, white) as the "background color" of the entire image by right clicking it in the color palette. Then select the option to mesh background color rather than overlapping it (its on the right side, when you click it you'll know... just make sure you still have the pasted section active). The extra white will go away and you're left with only what you want ON what you want.

OR send the images you want to use to me and I'll do it all for you in photoshop without you having to listen to technobabble? ;) haha.. /cheer jotaru

Thanks Jo^^ Figured it out with your help, now all I gotta do is find out how to get it hosted. Ehon's hosting my current one, no way to get ahold of him though

Back