Share your opinion on CFH with SE

Fodder

Ultima Legacy
First, from SE's F.A.Q. => If you would like to share opinions or suggestions about FINAL FANTASY XI, please select the Service & Support page from the PlayOnline Viewer main menu, then select "Support," "E-mail Support," then "Comments & Suggestions."

That being said, I am going to ask SE to disable Call for Help on NMs. There are a variety of reasons why I think this would be a good thing, such as accidental CFH, or more importantly, someone spamming to get claim on an NM and CFH out of malice. I recently saw a screenshot of someone doing that to an LS on KB. Totally uncool.

Why am I telling you this? If you agree with this I would like to solicit you to do the same. If many players tell SE the same thing maybe they will listen.

Thx for your time. ^^
~Fod

Is this the screenshot?

pol20040827063728143jz.jpg

Aye, I'm glad Valefor hasn't stooped to this level yet. I don't understand how someone like that could honestly still be in the game.

Here's another good one, I don't know if it was by accident or on purpose, but it supports what you're trying to take action against (One I already posted to SS forum, but since this is public it needs a remention).

Majin Gakure!

I can almost feel the anger straight from the text, lol.

Back