Kulgan working on NMs in Ro'Meave/Zitah

Tarja is at the Full Moon Fountain Fight

Elvier is on Project: Shantottofication
Megatron is on Project: Shantottofication
Razorcat is on Project: Shantottofication
Sassafras is on Project: Shantottofication

Final Battle - Peucritond, Aelfinn, Almon, Isiah

Last edited:
er.. rather Elvier, Tarja & I need to run around to collect sap in Toramai Canal. yeah I know.. I can't spell. haha

g'night!

fyi both alman and i are on the last battle. So is Isiah (from vibe ls). I know gergall (also vibe) finished the full moon battle but i dont know if he's triggered the last fight.

Thanks Pepe, always good to know there are extra people around to help with battles ^^

Alikai, Dayson, Sudeuce, and I are all doing the Sacrificial Chamber battle either today after camps or late tonight if anyone needs.

I can help with FMF fight too, it's pretty easy as long as you take a WHM/BLM, BLM/WHM, and 4 good DDs.

Ran round tonight & picked up saps, while waiting for people to turn up. Since that didn't happen, got some Starmite shells for Elvier. Nice to see people finish up old quests.

Plan is to try & tackle this fight at 7pm ET on Saturday, 19 Dec 2009.

<3

Let me know if you need someone for the final ASA fight, I killed Dark Shantotto in 14 seconds and did about 70% of the other one before I died.

Just finished up Full Moon Fountain battle for Razorcat, Megatron, Omar, Elvier and me.

We're working on the CS now to be ready for final battle!

Ok, so the final battle is ouch. Elvier read up on a different strat. Key seems to be separating the 2 mobs.

Back to hex hunting, but at least we have more people with maps to the Den after last night! haha, that key drop rate was nuts!

Just tossing some ideas...

If Elvier turtled up with magic defense and kited, would that free up a slot for that extra DD?

The reason I couldn't kite Shantotto on BRD was because the other mob kept calling her to come, meaning she ignored hate rules.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Managed to knock this down with a pickup group at 3 AM. WAR SAM WHM SMN SMN my PLD. Same strategy as before, except we held all 2 hours and whiddled the BLM down slowly. Was much easier holding hate and living on PLD than BRD, and when I did lose hate to rage i could help cure. We wiped once, then got up and used our 2 hr the second time around to kill the BLM. It got messy, but for the most part I cure bombed our SAM on the WHM mob. SMN only used garuda, with whispering wind and prex claw spam. So yeah, can get Elvi through on PLD.

On Final Battle

I'm ready for the Final Battle. I have all hexes, and an unlit lantern. Let me know if anyone wants to go kick Shantoto's arse!

So I finally got off my arse, and am at those stupid nms in romave and zitah. On Abby that is, haven't started on Ming tho.

And I knew I would regret tossing that stupid unlit lantern ><

lost to the ninjas in gustav, logging for the night because I don't feel like running around ssg again

Try them as PLD/RDM using SS and Phalanx, with chivalry for when you run out of MP.

Back