[serious] Continuous Harrassment + Threats + Doxxing From Malicious User (unresolved)

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
Hey there, I'd like to address and report something very serious.
I advise you to please take the time to read this through. I have been victim of a sociopath full of vindictiveness, manipulation, and abusive nature. They continue to play every day going scot-free of their actions, and despite reports from multiple users, and many from myself, they still continue to play as if no consequences have been enacted on them. I've been dealing with this for now over half a year and still happens to this day. I plea that you read through this and spread the word. This post in no way should be disregarded, as nobody deserves to experience this.

PLEASE KEEP THE FOLLOWING IN MIND WHILE READING

I want to make it very clear that I respect and am not attacking the GM team. They are quick to meet up with you after you make a report, are understanding, and do their best to deal with the situation as quickly as they can.

PROHIBITED ACTIVITY VIOLATIONS
AND ACCOUNT PENALTY POLICY REFERENCES

Takeaways from the PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES, Pulled from prohibited activities page:
https://support.na.square-enix.com/f...&la=1&ret=rule
If a character commits any of the following prohibited activities, they should be punished as a result.
Under Harassment Section:
  • Discriminatory expressions based on race/nationality/thinking/gender/sexual orientation/gender identity
  • Actions that inflict emotional distress using content related to historical events or crimes
  • Stalking
  • Disclosing or indicating another person's real world personal information without permission
  • Other actions that are generally regarded as actions that inflict deep emotional distress on another person
Under Nuisance Behavior Section:
Keep in mind, "Nuisance behavior" means speech or behavior that hurts others or obstructs game play, but which is not classified as harassment. Even if it was not the intention, a penalty may be imposed if the end result was that another person was hurt or obstructed.
  • Aggressive expressions such as violent language/slander/insult/threat.
  • Expressions that provoke or belittle another person, such as excessive criticism, negation/ridicule
  • Expressions that significantly lack consideration for another person
  • "Fraud" - Fraud is an act of deception intended to deprive a player of his or her full enjoyment of the game or a player’s property. Fraud occurs most often in agreements between players for trade, loot, or betting:

Continue reading...

Back