Seekers of Adoulin

Haha,

After installing expansion pack: File Check for 32,573 files and then a 273 file update.

Now time for everyone to come back.. lol.

Hiya Fiko!

I always see characters I know running around Valefor but I'm not sure if it's the original person or not.

Valefor has been fairly packed for the last day or so after the expansion. I've not yet been able to spend a lot of time with the new content yet.

Hey Aang, have you tried Seekers of Adoulin much? Wondering how it measures up because most I have spoken to haven't told me much.

Hey Aang, have you tried Seekers of Adoulin much? Wondering how it measures up because most I have spoken to haven't told me much.

It's basically, kind of 'meh'. It's a new story line and new areas. It's certainly a breath of fresh air, but it still feels like a half-hearted attempt to expand FFXI.

If they really wanted to 'fix' FFXI -- they'd revamp the whole game engine and UI. Right now, they (SE) are just skimming the cash cream that FFXI still brings in.

Personally, I want to see a CoP part II. :D

Yeah didn't they drop ps2 support? If so there's no reason they can't make significant modifications to the game engine and ui. But they're probably concentrating more on FFXIV right now. And I'm cool with that.

soo anyone playing FFXI currently? I just resubbed... not buying expansion though. I can't justify it right now. But I probably have a ridiculous amount of time for abyssea over the past year of not playing.. unless they changed it so abyssea time doesn't accumulate if you don't have an active account. .. lol

I've always toyed with coming back but one of the issues I came upon one time when I did was a) I didn't know anyone and b) i had NO idea what was going on.. so many new areas, new equip, new jobs, mechanics have changed.. and I felt totally lost. But boy do I miss me some FFXI when the FFXIV beta servers go down..

Whoa, it's Jotaru! CoP was so fun back in the day, and ridiculously rewarding.

I still know people who play. Plus I met a few new people when I played last year. I know Khayman still plays as Sadpanda (taru).

seekers story line so far is meh. Now the new gear is far better then aby gear.

Back