Save Me

Garret

Galkasaur
FC/Active Member
Ever hit that point at work where you just want to explode and walk out you are so stupified at the amount of crap you're supposed to be doing / have done yesterday kind of shit? That's about where I am right now.

:blue-cry: :arg: :mad: :confused:

Seriously I feel like I'm about to just die at work right now. I had to pull up some forums for a breather and am just so out of it right now. 5 is along way away.

My job is basically the same. Whenever I can't stand it I browse forums a bit.

lol when my job is stressful i cut up a cantaloupe or open a jar of bleu cheese and get some broccoli <_> free food makes life much easier

Nothing is improving my mood at work today I don't think. I'm so bummed out and flustered I didn't even finish my chocolate chip cookie at lunch :blue-cry:

Garret said:
Nothing is improving my mood at work today I don't think. I'm so bummed out and flustered I didn't even finish my chocolate chip cookie at lunch :blue-cry:

At least it's Friday. :shades02:

Garret, you want to do a Windurst mission this weekend maybe?

I'd be up for one or two if we have time... I'm on tonight and pretty much doing a FFXI marathon this weekend^^

Summer
Southern California
Dry Cleaners
Old Koreans
Steam emitting machines
Angry, ignorant, rich people (That's a package deal, yo)

I <3 work

you need some 4ch, biggalk

I'd like to Aang, but I will be at a BBQ this afternoon and have D&D Sunday. Maybe Sat or Sun night.

Somehow work today sucks even more than last week. Maybe it's because as I fall further and further behind things become more and more pressing? :arg:

Garret said:
Somehow work today sucks even more than last week. Maybe it's because as I fall further and further behind things become more and more pressing? :arg:

/nod. Starting to see the walls closing in? :redwhip:

Back