[sargatanas][fc][lfm]<<mnstr>> Is Recruiting - Friendly New & Returning Players

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
Hello! My name on Final Fantasy is Yukiko Hanabe and I'm one of the officers recruiting for Notorious Monsters <<MNSTR>>.

Introduction: We are a small guild looking to add more members into our community. The guild leader, Mariko Sakurai, owns a large plot in the Mist. (Plot 15, 14th Ward) Rank 23 currently. Most of our guild members are in the United States and Canada, so most of the time people will be online during the afternoons and night time ( Sadly some of us have to go to work ;-; ) . Majority of the members, such as myself, have been playing since an ARR. So if you have an questions pertaining to the game, guides, items sets, gathering questions. We will be there to help.

While we do intend to build our small little family, we value good relationships with our members. We also welcome all skill and experience levels (we do not discriminate!!!). As long as you are willing to learn! Furthermore, we also make adult jokes and sometimes use vulgar language - if you are sensitive to that, then this may not be the guild for you. :c

Activities: We often host events held by the guild leader or officers such as:
  • Costume Contest (Themed)
  • Palace of the Dead Contests
  • Screen Shot Contests
  • Secret Santa
  • Short Story Competition (for all those rpers or fanfiction writers!)
  • Trivia Contests
  • Triple Triad Tournaments

We also run a variety of other activities such as:
  • Bird, Pony & Doggo Farms
  • Treasure Maps
  • Old Raid Content
  • New Extremes Content (Though your gear would have to be up to par)
  • Roulettes
  • Hide n Seek
  • HOH/POTD

Discord: We highly recommend Discord while in our guild since we use it as a main source for socialization, organization, and communication. We often hang out in voice chats when activities are happening! Once you join, pop in and say hello. (However, if you don't feel comfortable joining voice, it's totally fine!)

We also play other games besides FF14 such as:

Dead by Daylight, League of Legends, Black Desert, Sims 4 etc.

Check out our lodestone: https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodes...5048201953351/

<3~

CONTACT: You have a few options since I'm not the only one helping with recruitment of our guild.
  • Contact: /tell Yukiko Hanabe, Atikus Valeriant or Mariko Sakurai (if we're online)
  • Yuki's discord - otheralice#5630 or Atikus's discord - Askingyomama#6852

Continue reading...

Back