Salvage

yelsaewnor

Ron Weasley
FC/Active Member
Heie and I are interested in starting a salvage group. We are looking for 4-7 people who would be interested in doing salvage with us.

If you are interested please post here with your jobs and the times when you would be avaliable.

I do one Salvage run a week on Sunday mornings which usually ends around 12:00 noon EST, but can probably do another later that day as I usually get a new permit before JP midnight and can get two that day. I can also do runs on Wednesday evenings before Dynamis and Friday evenings/nights. I can go NIN and RDM. Pick me coach, I got hoop dreams!!!

Lmao... hoop dreams...

-ara

I do the same Sunday run as Mega, but would love to do another run or two during the week. I am open Tuesday nights, Thursday Nights, Friday nights before/after Limbus, Saturday, and Sunday afternoons. I have 75 MNK, THF, BLU, WHM, NIN. I am slowly learning from the Sunday runs, but don't know a whole lot about how the runs go.

I would be interested if you are looking at something like a run during the week and a double on the weekend, I am free most nights after 5PM MST and all day Saturday/Sunday with the exception of Wednesday and Friday unless they are after dynamis and limbus. I am on call every other week so a end week/weekend times are better for me if you are planning it that way. I got, WHM,BLM,RDM,BRD,SMN,NIN,MNK,RNG,PLD. Also I know Pepe was interested in Salvage awhile back so Ill point this out to him and I might know someone else that would be interested but his play time has been kinda weird lately but again Ill mention it to him also. Anyway let me know.

Thanks all for replying. Been busy with finals this week so haven't had a chance to sit and discuss the details with Heie but right now the group looks like this:

Yelsaewnor, Heie, Megatron, Kulgan, Abbylu, Alman

Alman let me know if you're friends would like to come. Megatron tells me that we should be ok with 6 so Heie and I will talk about how we want to set this up this weekend and get back to you guys to see if it works for everyone.

Abby has a static Salvage group already, and she said she probably couldn't support another ><. I will ask if she is interested on Ming, but if there are others interested, I'm sure that would be fine. I will ask her to post and let everyone know.

i can go if needed.

Back