Salvage Basics & Requirements

defiant

FC/Active Member
References

Wiki

BG Forums

Remnants Pass

To enter Salvage areas, you must have completed Treasures of Aht Urhgan Mission 17

Entry to Salvage requires the key item Remnants Permit. This key item can be bought from ZasshalAht Urhgan Whitegate in exchange for 1500 Assault Points. The Assault Points must come from a single Assault area (points from different areas cannot be combined).
and be level 65 or higher. in

Sanction

Melee Class & BRD should get Regen Effect.

Mage Class should get Refresh Effect.

Inventory Space

Try and have atleast 5 free spaces for cells and other drops.

Medicines

Meds are extremely important please try and make sure you have what is needed. Otherwise you letting the team down.

Reraise:- Reraiser, Hi-Reraiser, Instant Reraise, Reraise Gorget, Reraise Hairpin, Reraise Earring.

Gorget, Hairpin & Earring rely on you needing certain cells to be able to use. It's best to atleast bring 2 of the other forms of Reraise.

The reraise available in chests in salvage last 5-15 mins so not really a good and they aren't always available either.

Echo Drops:- If you a mage class or a melee that relies on blinking then pleas emake sure you have 6+ of these.

White Mages usually don't get Magic unlocked to later in the run and MP is an ongoing issue when no Max Mp cells don't drop.

Available from AH & NPCs

Hi-Potion Tank:- Melee class should have a few Hi-Potions for emerganices. Now with chest added at start it not such a big deal but there will be a time when you healers won't have the MP to cure. They are cheap as chips to buy and also a common drop in assaults.

Same can be said for mages and bring a couple of Hi-Ethers for emerganices.

Area Specific Meds
Arrapago Remnants:-

Holy Water: Removes Curse Effect. Ghost type mobs are known to spam this and recast for cursna sucks.

Cell Drops

A person will call out who is to lot what cells each run. Please pay attension to this person and don't be so quick to pass cells till this person has called them out. Mistakes & losing cells hurts the run.

Armoury Crate Medicines

Some items will be reserved for certain jobs in certain areas. I will come back and touch up this area later.

Lotting

You decide what you want to lot for set wise and put this in seacom before entering.

You may choose to lot for different sets in different areas this choice is yours until it changes if ever.

All lv 15 gear is free lot regardless or what seacom you have set. The only time this rule doesn't apply is if a lv 15 piece drops from a NM.

You can only win 1 lv 25 or 35 piece per run.

People who are 2/3 on a certain item will get to lot the 3rd piece uncontested unless there is more then 1 person who is 2/3 on same item.

This is not the offical LS rules but is posted here for the people that have been doing salvage lately. I will add more to it later & typos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would be nice to have AT LEAST 5 spots open in your inventory, it may be hard to make room but you can DB to someone who would gladly be willing to send back - This prevents the loss of cells due to too much crap in your inventory.
BRD could probably get Regen sanction... low MP anyhow, and with pulling it would help out a little bit.

good point about needing space spit.

In the case of a Zenmetsu with 10 minutes remaining to kill end boss, be prepared to take any raise you get handed out. Raise I included. This is how we handle Dynamis and other similar events, this shouldn't be different.

No, I won't be tabbing around selecting my raise target carefully or not raising at all in fear that the person I raise might yell at me and get upset. Sorry. In your typical 24k/hr pt that you can get lately, the difference between a Raise 1 and Raise 3 is about 2 minutes.

Beating the boss in 10 mins might not be possible in some circumstances but getting experience and learning from it is also important.

Beating the boss in 10 mins might not be possible in some circumstances but getting experience and learning from it is also important.

This may be true, but if the leader is saying 'get people up, rez, and let's do it', that should be what's done. If everyone is making their own judgment call on whether or not to listen to the leader, it will be chaos, and we might as well not have a leader.

My post was totally agreeing with you Jot :)

Going to do a direct copy and paste of salvage zones due to maybe the info on wikia being lost later... If you haven't been reading BG there are some interesting threads getting about hense i would like a copy of the zones for references for our runs.

edit:

complains about having 295 pics and only allowed to have 20 in a post... can there be a special circumstance for 4 zones to be posted and bypass to 20 pic limit?

Pics in question are all the green ticks and ther eis hundreds of them >_<

Then it comes out all weird :E

I saved them to ms word. I was more concerned about not being able to access zone info while they where down or beign hacked again >_> lol.

What I would do, print screen when its up, then paste that into paint or something. Cut out what you need, paste into new document, and you have one picture of everything that was there. If you have to zoom in or something it may not work, not sure what pictures you mean and thus how they look, but its how I take care of a lot of junk like that.

Actually that a good idea Jot. Thanks.

Back