Saint Of The Firmament For Phase Iii Is Broken

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
Date & Time: November 2, 2020 (8:43 a.m.)
Frequency: Always
World name: Gilgamesh
Character name: Nikomaru Kurotsuki
Retainer name: N/A
NPC name: N/A
Monster name: N/A
Class/Level: Any class / any level
Party or solo: N/A
In-game time: N/A
Area and coordinates: Anywhere
Housing: N/A

Steps:
1. Do not obtain the "Saint of the Firmament" title from the Phase II Ishgard ranking season

2. Obtain the "Saint of the Firmament" title from the Phase III Ishgard ranking season
JFWJH7X.png

3. Use macros to switch between classes/jobs and, within such macros, include a line that sets a specific title for each specific job

4. Try using the following line in the macro: /title set "Saint of the Firmament"
jThALXu.png

5. Receive an error that states "Unable to use that title" (presumably because the game is trying to refer to the Phase II title that I do not have instead of the Phase III title that I do have)
JvC5EYa.png

6. Try to report this bug on these forums but get my post moved to the "General Discussion" forum: https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/...irmament-Title

7. Try to report this bug on these forums but get my post moved to the "Insufficient Information" forum: https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/...-III-is-Broken

8. Try to report this bug in-game, but when I click on System -> Support Desk -> Contact Us -> Report a Bug, it gives me a greyed out pop-up that I cannot type into or submit
YEKX3hB.png

9. Create another thread on these forums hoping that you'll actually look at it this time and fix the "Saint of the Firmament" title issue while wondering why you need any of this information about my system to address an issue that is clearly because of the coding in your game and not something on my end

■ Connection Specs
N/A - this is an issue with your game, not my Internet connection

■ PC Specs
N/A - this is an issue with your game, not my computer

■ Information About the Peripherals You Are Using
N/A - this is an issue with your game, not my computer

Continue reading...

Back